msi 760gma-p34(fx) CPU Power Draw

Hello internet, a friend of mine is moving his computer into a smaller case and has a AMD FX-8350 and bought a Msi 760gma-p34(fx) motherboard. Will these two be compatible? The reason I am asking is because some motherboard only output a certain amount of power to the cpu and I'm not sure if this motherboard outputs enough. Thanks

20 minutes ago, 10degnorth said:

Hello internet, a friend of mine is moving his computer into a smaller case and has a AMD FX-8350 and bought a Msi 760gma-p34(fx) motherboard. Will these two be compatible? The reason I am asking is because some motherboard only output a certain amount of power to the cpu and I'm not sure if this motherboard outputs enough. Thanks

Tell him to return it (I own the same board just the GM version not the GMA version) if he ever wants to do anything other than leave it at stock settings.. Even then that board is trash.. Also on another note was my first board lol

Pls Follow your own posts!      Chief Engineer for my School Studio, Own my own Home Studio also. I also do requests for Remixing songs too :D Storage Server: Mobo: Supermicro X8SIA-F Case: Some Supermicro 1U case Drives: 3x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM drives, 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM CPU: Intel Xeon X3430 2.4GHz Ram: 2x Kingston ECC 2GB sticks