The Wii is Finally Cheap Enough!

I'm pretty excited about finally picking up a Wii (primarily for Skyward Sword). I've been waiting patiently for the price to be low enough to be worth it and it would appear that it finally is! I picked up a used Wii at Gamestop for $60 (for the motion plus version). With the console I got Skyward Sword, Xenoblade Chronicles, and Okami (because I've been meaning to play it for a good 10 years or so). I also really REALLY want to pick up Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn since I'm a huge fan of Path of Radiance on the Gamecube, but it's VERY expensive these days (same with Xenoblade, but I got a good price on it.) I also ordered some component cables since I heard that it can really help with the color on HDTVs.

My question is this: Are there any Wii games that you guys think that I should catch up on?

Corsair 900D | MSI MPower Max Z87 AC | i7-4790K @ 4.7Ghz | 1080 Ti SLI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400 
XSPC Raystorm | EK-FC Nickel GPU block/backplate | 2x Alphacool UT60 480mm & XT45 240mm | 11x Linus Edition NF-F12
Schiit Modi/Magni 2 Uber | 5" KRK Rokit G3 | KRK 10S2 | Acer Predator X34 | Dell S2716DG

60? DOUBLE DASH! MY BABY!!!!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Now is the time for a confession: I don't really care about any Nintendo IPs.

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

Now is the time for a confession: I don't really care about any Nintendo IPs.

That's fine, but also not really helpful :P

Corsair 900D | MSI MPower Max Z87 AC | i7-4790K @ 4.7Ghz | 1080 Ti SLI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400 
XSPC Raystorm | EK-FC Nickel GPU block/backplate | 2x Alphacool UT60 480mm & XT45 240mm | 11x Linus Edition NF-F12
Schiit Modi/Magni 2 Uber | 5" KRK Rokit G3 | KRK 10S2 | Acer Predator X34 | Dell S2716DG

Pawn shops man. Wii's for $15 all day with controllers and games.

Not at any pawn shops where I live. All  the ones I went to (5 in Missoula, MT) were selling used Wiis for much closer to $100. They're more likely to GIVE you $15 for your Wii, not sell you one for that much :P

Not at any pawn shops where I live. All  the ones I went to (5 in Missoula, MT) were selling used weeks for much closer to $100. They're more likely to GIVE you $15 for your Wii, not sell you one for that much :P

Damn that sucks. I was applied to work at a pawn shop and they showed me the back room and it was just 1000's of consoles they just don't give a damn about. 

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

Games you should try on the wii:

SuperSmashBros, ridiculous amounts of fun
Monster hunter tri, for the more diehard gamer (on a wii)

mario kart, cause it's mario kart

Damn that sucks. I was applied to work at a pawn shop and they showed me the back room and it was just 1000's of consoles they just don't give a damn about. 

I'm sure that's what it's like here... we might just have some greedy pawn shop owners. :P

Edit: I just realized that I somehow typed "Weeks" instead of "Wiis" up there... FML.

Games you should try on the wii:

SuperSmashBros, ridiculous amounts of fun

Monster hunter tri, for the more diehard gamer (on a wii)

mario kart, cause it's mario kart

Smash Bros is one I should have mentioned that I will be purchasing. I played in some small tournaments in Brawl and Melee (I just practiced Brawl on someone else's Wii lol). I'll check out Monster Hunter though. I know that one's huge in Japan. 

Smash Bros is one I should have mentioned that I will be purchasing. I played in some small tournaments in Brawl and Melee (I just practiced Brawl on someone else's Wii lol). I'll check out Monster Hunter though. I know that one's huge in Japan.

It takes a loooooooooooooooong time to complete the game, even if you wanna rush it (but you can't). It does have a steep learning curve though. I found i challenging, but very rewarding :D