PC random shutdown / screen signal loss.

I'll list my specs first before stating my issue:

Intel i7 4770k

16gb of RAM

2tb HDD

250gb SSD samsung evo

MSI gaming motherboard G45

Dark rock 3 cpu cooler

AX 860 PSU

EVGA 780ti GPU

Windows 10

Anyway. Here is a recent problem I've been having with my PC.

When doing anything demanding, such as playing a game, my computer will do 1 of 2 things:

1. The screen will lose connection to the computer, yet it would sound like everything else is operating fine, for example I was in the middle of a Teamspeak session with a friend, and I was still able to talk to him despite the monitor turning off (had to restart to make it work again)

2. The computer will act as if it has been turned off, everything stops and the fans speed up to an extremely high speed and will remain this way until I force shut it down.

To add some clarity I will say this:

I've noticed a few anomalies with my PC running up to this point. Here I will list them:

1. Sometimes my HDD will not be registered on my system upon starting it up (only my SSD appears under "My PC") restarting my computer seems to be the only fix to that one.

2. My headphones which are plugged into the USB connected to the motherboard will sometimes transmit an awfully distorted signal of sound, like anything that plays through them is going through a horrific filter. This happens randomly, and restarting occasionally fixes this.

3. When I was deleting files from my HDD the other day, everything froze apart from the folder document I was in, and a message popped up saying that "Windows has stopped responding" and my entire desktop had dissipated, it was just my one folder and black space behind it. Restarting was the only cure.

So I can't help but suspect this has something to do with my HDD, or perhaps it's my power supply shorting out. I am unsure.

Can anyone help specify the cause to these problems?

It looks like there is a problem with your gpu.

Try using igpu or borrow gpu from a friend for a couple days to test this out.

The gpu that comes with the cpu intel hd 4600 connect your monitor to your mobo an ser if the trouble still happens 

Ohh and check your temps, i dont really know whats the trouble with the hard drive but check if its a software issue and the look at the hardware, change the sata port, trouble shoot it!!!!

Ohh and check your temps, i dont really know whats the trouble with the hard drive but check if its a software issue and the look at the hardware, change the sata port, trouble shoot it!!!!