Is the Msi 1070 Seahawk any good ?

Hey guys and gals,

Was wondering if anyone had gotten a Msi 1070 seahawk as I am thinking of getting one as a replacement for my gtx 970 hat I have had for a while now. Haven't been able to find any reviews. If there is a review that I have foolishly skipped over could you please link it.  Or if anyone has got a seahawk 1070 is it any good or is there another card that would be better for the money.

Thanks Tom

Guru3d made a good review for that cooler. he really likes the cooling capabilites he was able to get with msi´s seahawk...

here´s the full review if u want to like reading it (its the 1080 but i asume its the same cooler ): http://www.guru3d.com/articles-pages/msi-geforce-gtx-1080-sea-hawk-x-review,1.html

Other then that imo i would just go with the cheapeast custom cooled 1070 available in my region

3 minutes ago, EzioAuditore said:

Guru3d made a good review for that cooler. he really likes the cooling capabilites he was able to get with msi´s seahawk...

here´s the full review if u want to like reading it (its the 1080 but i asume its the same cooler ): http://www.guru3d.com/articles-pages/msi-geforce-gtx-1080-sea-hawk-x-review,1.html

Other then that imo i would just go with the cheapeast custom cooled 1070 available in my region

Thanks for the response dude, I'll go check this out ?

1 hour ago, Boothey07 said:

Hey guys and gals,

Was wondering if anyone had gotten a Msi 1070 seahawk as I am thinking of getting one as a replacement for my gtx 970 hat I have had for a while now. Haven't been able to find any reviews. If there is a review that I have foolishly skipped over could you please link it.  Or if anyone has got a seahawk 1070 is it any good or is there another card that would be better for the money.

Thanks Tom

the MSI Bald Eagle will be better according to most americans