Ultimate Gaming Keyboard? So many choices!

After embarking on my quest to find the ultimate gaming peripherals for my future setup I come on a stop in my quest with a choice of a keyboard to ponder. Now, my needs are for gaming as well as typing long paragraphs, so it must be a compromise between both, and it must be black and white only, or all black with LED's, or all white. The keyboard must have macro keys (at least 2) and a windows disable key as well as anti-ghosting. And now we come to the biggest specification of all switch types. Now to me, the Romer g switches from Logitech are an absolute joke. That paired with their mediocre key caps bring me to tears on the poor design of Logitech's keyboard. And yes Romer-G lovers, let the hate comments commence! I love the feel of the Cherry MX blue switches but they can get noisy at times, and I also love the reds. The corsair k95 RGB with red switches look extremely attractive as well as the corsair k70 RGB with blue switches. Sadly stores like FRY'S and Best Buy require me to buy the keyboard before I can try it out which is the only whole reason I go to these stores in the first place and not buy my tech products online. I will have to go of the words of someone who is experienced and if not satisfied will return the product. I mainly play FPS games and would like a wrist rest included but not something too hard. And please nothing razer!

EDIT: I DO NOT MIND THE SOUND OF THE BLUE SWITCHES AND AM PERFECTLY OKAY WITH ANY KEYBOARD THAT HAS BLUE SWITCHES IN IT!

Edited by AadiGaming

I wouldn't go for the original K RGB Series since the Luxe/Rapidfire/Strafe RGB all came out with fixed LED Controllers 

I would go for cooler master master key pro L or S or WASD , Ducky one

3 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

Have you tried MX Browns? They're not as loud as Blues, but they have noticeable bump to them.

I don't like them that much and they kind of have a stiff feel in my opinion. I don't mind the sound of the blues, and am perfectly okay with a keyboard that has blue switches in it.

4 minutes ago, Aytex said:

I wouldn't go for the original K RGB Series since the Luxe/Rapidfire/Strafe RGB all came out with fixed LED Controllers 

I will check the cooler master keyboard out, and I DON'T LIKE DUCKY KEYBOARDS! I am sorry but I used to have one and I didn't enjoy the experience.

7 minutes ago, Aytex said:

So I checked out the Cooler Master keyboards, and they don't have a wrist rest, and I feel that my budget is a little higher and that I would want to go with something more premium. The keys also looked kind of squeezed to me if that is even a thing?

2 minutes ago, AadiGaming said:

So I checked out the Cooler Master keyboards, and they don't have a wrist rest, and I feel that my budget is a little higher and that I would want to go with something more premium. The keys also looked kind of squeezed to me if that is even a thing?

I mean a keyboard you can just throw money at get a custom WASD set but if you NEED a wrist wrest then might as well just go for the strafe/luxe/rapidfire

I mean i have a k65 rgb and i bearly use the Wrist wrest, Before getting it i always thought i would use it alot but I never do, (I play LOTS of FPS games as well)

1 minute ago, Aytex said:

I mean a keyboard you can just throw money at get a custom WASD set but if you NEED a wrist wrest then might as well just go for the strafe/luxe/rapidfire

I mean i have a k65 rgb and i bearly use the Wrist wrest, Before getting it i always thought i would use it alot but I never do, (I play LOTS of FPS games as well)

I am sorry I am biased but I have my hear set on a k70 LUX with blue switches and now that I am thinking more and more I guess I will lean toward that unless anyone gives me some major evidence on a better keyboard.

I am leaving the post now to play some CS:GO and I will reply to all notifications in the morning.