Little Rant

PC and Console war argument, Developers ruining games 

So I bought and Xbox one recently so I could play with my friends and enjoy some exclusives (Forza). I would love a PC and I could afford one but not the one that I want, A lot of people say that you can get a better experience on a budget PC compared to what you can get on a console which is true and false. Consoles have the problem where the games resolution is too low and it looks blurry and that is how it can achieve the stable FPS or it has great graphics and sub 30 FPS. And the same occurs if you get a PC for the price of a console you have too lower the graphics to console level to run a good frame rate if you get a budget PC you are wasting money you will spend more money upgrading it and not using the parts you started out with to enjoy PC to its full potential they way everyone brags about Great graphics higher frame rate is crap unless you actually have a large amount of money. Iv'e built at least 5 PC'S for friends and family but not one for myself iv'e played on high end and low end machines. So basically what i'm saying is that PC sucks just as much as people say console does unless you spend a lot of money.

In the future component manufacturers will make more cost effective and more powerful components like the rx 480 and the gtx 1060 so everyone can enjoy PC even on a budget. So people with budget PC's cant go s****ing on console when their experience isn't that much better. Anyway I like both i'll get a PC when I can actually enjoy it too its full potential, This whole idea came into my mind when I saw battlefield 1 on xbox one and PS4 compared to PC, developers try to make their games with better graphics but it can make the games even less enjoyable for example battlefield 4 on xbox looks good and its plays well on xbox, battlefield 1 looks like sh*t and I would assume plays like trash why cant developers strive to make a more stable and enjoyable game like battlefield 4 with a mix of both graphics and game play. Dice should keep the consoles looking like BF4 and not change the graphics any better and just work on making the game better I played BF4 on PC and xbox and it not a doubt looked better on PC so they should make the better graphics avialibe  only on PC and they should stop trying to push the consoles becuase in the long run it just ruins them. I hope you all can relate or if you disagree please explain why don't be hostile and start arguments in the comments. Thank you !

This seems copied and pasted. 

Oh look, someone wants attention!

Edited by ShadowTechXTS

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

I was interested, but reading walk me text on mobile is pain to my eyes. I'll edit in once I get home.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1. Do you know where you are?

2. Is there a Point behind this text wall, beside the fact that you have a xbox and want a pc?

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Not read the post, but I do feel like some bacon.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Battlefield 1 looks like sh*t???? Its a BIG improvement compared to bf4 and plays out quite well. And wall of text that is pointless, if you wanted a pc just buy a pc, if you want console, you got a console, if you want both you need the money 

The world is full of memes, will you embrace it? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't understand your rant, you are basically against any kind of progression.

E7-8890 V3 x2 , 12TB DDR4 @ 1866, Quadro K6000's + 2x GTX 1080's.

Turns out I forgot this yesterday. So here we go.

First, I don't really get what is your red line there. You are saying console games looks blurry and shit because they have smaller resolution than PC games. And same time you are saying that playing PC games on budget PC with low resolution makes them look like shit? Buddy, thats same thing. Thats why budget PCs are called console killers. They bring same amount of graphical rendering power than consoles. Its only recent year (PS4 and XBone) when consoles have taken step for good.

To note, consoles run games at 1080p/30/60. Obviously 60 fps is better. Another obvious thing is that console games are developed to be played on big screens while you sit 3m from that screen. Not like with PCs where you have 24'' screen under 1m from your eyes. When you are farther away, everything looks better because you don't/can't concentrate on every pixel. Your eyes need to move to keep action under control.

You also seem to misunderstood main reason why PCs are preferred over consoles on the long run. Its that modularity, both in components and in games. I haven't had much experience with consoles since PS2, but last I heard discs were still big thing there. And every disc/game costs €60. Sales are a thing, but not so major that what GOG.com, Steam or Origin has. Modularity in components gives opportunity to endlessly upgrade when needed. GPU every other year, CPU/mobo every 3-5 years. Console is same from the day you get it to the day it dies. Only thing that improves is developers skill to make games to that component combination. A game reviewer wrote that best games made for PS3 were those made after release of PS4. And launch games for new consoles aren't that special. Not when compared to same title on older gen or PC.

When you get chance to go for budget PC with good base hardware, lets say latest Intel chipset and some lower end i5 or highest possible i3 (or older gen chipset even). That base will be good for next 3-5+ years, depending on your preferences on graphic settings. But if we think that you aim for same resolution/settings with consoles, which is med/high, you can go easy 5+ years with same CPU. Or upgrade just CPU to something used that fits the socket. GPU will be fine for at least 2 years, again depending on your preferences. Most likely it will be fine for 3-4 years if you aim only to match consoles. So thats maybe $200 every 3 years and $350 every 5 years. Its about same what you would pay for new console every 7-8 years. Difference comes with peripherals and games, which both are much cheaper with PCs.

Last thing I want to say is BF1. AFAIK it hasn't been launched yet. You are watching videos of game which is still under development. Did BF4 look so much better compared to BF3 when it was in beta? Or Hardline compared to BF4? (I know thats unfair as they use same engine). I don't in general get why graphics are the most hyped thing in games. If I want realistic graphics, I go to movies. If I like to enjoy well made gameplay, I buy games.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv