And the Next Victim is Germany.

nskceaj

Apparently a 17 Year old ran arround with an Axe killing/hurting People while screaming "Alahu Akbar" (or however this stupid shit is spelled) inside a Train in "Würzburg" a copule Hours ago. Great.

IDK what to think anymore. One one hand I don't like to blame a single religion for atrocities or be seen as a Hitler towards a minority, but it's clear that every day or every few days there's a killing/mass killing from somebody either working with or inspired by this one faith. I'm losing my patience and so are the people of other nations facing the threat. I want us to just get out of Russia's way so they can speed up cleaning up this mess we made in the middle east and anywhere else our government has created war and strife. It might not fix everything, but it ought to help because the trouble picked up speed shortly after ISIS was born.

5 minutes ago, Okjoek said:

IDK what to think anymore. One one hand I don't like to blame a single religion for atrocities or be seen as a Hitler towards a minority, but it's clear that every day or every few days there's a killing/mass killing from somebody either working with or inspired by this one faith. I'm losing my patience and so are the people of other nations facing the threat. I want us to just get out of Russia's way so they can speed up cleaning up this mess we made in the middle east and anywhere else our government has created war and strife. It might not fix everything, but it ought to help because the trouble picked up speed shortly after ISIS was born.

The only thing i can realy think of is how an Organisation like "ISIS" can do so much Damage tho the WHOLE World for such a long amount of Time. Apparently no one gives a real fuck about it. Drives me just Insane. If shit continues i´ll probably move to Australia or something. Never heard of any ISIS Bullshit arround there.

I don't understand why everyone can't just man the fuck up and blow these radical muslims to kingdom come. By now it should be quite fucking clear to you people that they mean harm and not "peace and love" like what the left is trying to cram down your throats. 

I think mentally ill people who have been on the verge of going off the deep end for a long time tend to just adopt this cause for a bit more attention and of course the media is more than willing to claim they have ISIS links like 5 minutes after the crime happens.  

What worries me the most is that good, peaceful, hard working Muslim citizens who have nothing to do with any of this crap are the ones that end up paying the price, maybe its their family members getting caught up in a wayward bombing run on the outskirts of Baghdad or a couple of schoolgirls in New York on their way home getting beaten up because they have scarves on their heads its always the 99% paying the price for the bad 1%. 

Edit: To the poster above me, its because the bad apples hide among the innocent, its the same in any country around the world, there isn't a suburb just for the bad guys :/  

22 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

Saying you should get rid of someone for what they believe in is the exact problem we’re up against, numbnuts. Way to fight fire with fire – if you want more negativity and hatred around the world that’s a great way to go about it. :dry:

How's positivism going to solve this issue of extremism though?

I guess metaphorically or whatever the positivity would be the water to extinguish the fire of millennia of destruction of lands and people.

9 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

To be fair if you take any society that value their religion to a fault, subtract education, and you end up with trigger happy, gun toting people who would take anyone's word for god's.

Sounds like the American South or the Biblebelt.

Where I live there are plenty muslims and no terrorism to be found.

Where I live it would seem the muslim inhabitants are likely peaceful people who will keep to themselves for the most part.

Goodwill and rightheousness means nothing if you're working on the wrong information. 

Quite true. Education independent of religion tends to resolve the issues of ignorance and hatred.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

4 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

Being constructive and compassionate and selfless will solve the issues of extremism, and it will solve much more than that if performed with tact and understanding.

Sure.

One of the things that always bothered me about the media in developed countries is that they severely undervalue the travesties that happen outside of their own realm. It’s not to say that they overvalue what happens in their nations, because life is priceless, but to say that there is an obvious bias of reporting on “terrorism” whenever someone in Europe/Australia/the US is victim of it compared to when Muslims are victim to terrorism. This is compounded by the fact that Muslims are by far the largest victim of terrorism to begin with, and further complicated by censorship from biased officials and executives – an example of this would be the takedown of many trap music promotion videos made by Muslim and Middle Eastern YouTube channels simply because they used the word “ISIS” in a way that YouTube’s moderators didn’t like. And that is just one of many problems we face with this whole mess.

True, Muslims are often the target of terrorism far more often than those of us in North America and Europe.

But maybe if YouTube’s moderators had been more understanding and empathetic, they never would have thought to take down those videos that were perfectly within the Community Guidelines and all applicable laws. Maybe if developed countries were more enlightened as to what the media has turned into, they would be resistant to the puppetmastery that news organisations and social media all seem to be doing. Maybe if that nonsense didn’t sell good ratings to begin with, and people of the first world decided that a life is a life – no matter what ethnicity or race is attached to it, it should be priceless – we wouldn’t have a hornet’s nest getting stirred ablaze like we have now. Perhaps if people understood and empathised with the rest of the planet better as opposed to staying cooped up in their room filled with the scent of sameness, we would all be a lot better off.

Sure

Going off and killing a bunch of people is everything to do with senselessness, hatred, and negativity. And even from a logistical perspective, did Hitler succeed in eradicating any group of people completely? No.

Okay.

1 hour ago, AlexTheRose said:

I wonder to myself why some in threads like this are so deranged that they suggest religious eradication. If anything scripture is a mix of good and bad advice, and ultimately people are responsible for what they do; their religion is only indirectly involved.

Saying you should get rid of someone for what they believe in is the exact problem we’re up against, numbnuts. Way to fight fire with fire – if you want more negativity and hatred around the world that’s a great way to go about it. :dry:

Destructive ideology that hasn't changed in hundreds and a couple thousand years is not fit for an inclusive society in this day and age. Those with this ideology do not want to join society, but rather replace it. It has always been that way and it always will be.

2 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

:|

What? I'm generally agreeing with you and don't have much else to add. 

I guess clarification to this

3 minutes ago, wcreek said:

True, Muslims are often the target of terrorism far more often than those of us in North America and Europe.

is that by "us" I mean basically anyone instead of a specific group.

Is it not possible that a crazy person that wants to do harm can just look at what the media promotes in NA and W.Europe regarding ISIS and think:  Great!  I can really fuck things up some more.  If I kill a dozen or so, I might cause a few hundred bombs to be dropped in retaliation.

Acts of terrorism linked to Islam in "the west" are few and far between.  Only when you are driven by fear are you capable of ignoring the disproportionate death toll of these attacks... disproportionate to the number of innocent lives lost to needless violence every single fucking day.

I am not saying they should be ignored or that people and families are not suffering by them, but really... people are wishing to see WWIII start up because... they think there is a win in the future for "their people". 

You pick a side, and your fucked.  You do nothing and your fucked.  This is a rational life realizing that people like us on forums have no place in these battles.  Once/if the rest of the moderate population of the world realizes they have nothing to benefit from this clusterfuck, the sooner it ends... I am talking both sides.

I watched the 3-4 hours of the RNC convention thingy... holy fuck.  That was bad.

I just started a movie that opens with this quote which is relevant to what I am conveying:

Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field.

I will meet you there.

*Some dude for the 13 century.

Thoughts are with the victims and their families. I wish all this extremist crap would stop.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

1 minute ago, ThinkWithPortals said:

Thoughts are with the victims and their families. I wish all this extremist crap would stop.

There were no fatalities, other than the 17 year old nutjob wielding the axe. I'm really not liking how 2016 is going.

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

Just now, iDeFecZx said:

There were no fatalities, other than the 17 year old nutjob wielding the axe. I'm really not liking how 2016 is going.

Right, but the three in critical condition are still victims.

Same here. This is shaping up to be a terrible year for world relations. More fuel for Donald Trump's fire, too.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

1 minute ago, iDeFecZx said:

I'm really not liking how 2016 is going.

Don't worry Trump will put everything right in the world.

l1I4PUj.jpg

9_9

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Just now, Nuluvius said:

Don't worry Trump will put everything right in the world.

9_9

As unlikely as it would be, I would so laugh if he actually turned out to be the best president the US ever had and everything he's said so far was just a load of bollocks lol

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

Violence only understands violence.  No amount of compassion will change that.

there is no proof that it was a islamic terrorist attack, so stop shitposting.

he probably had PTSD from whatever happened to him at home, was send here and caged up with all the other people who need more serious help.

war vets in america do that all the time, cuz they dont get the help they need.

blaming the religion is easy way out and ignores all the other problems.

allahu akbar doesnt mean "hey look at me im a terrorist"

edit: i retract my statement. IS released a video of him announcing it and he had a homemade IS flag at home.

Screaming "Allah Akbar!"

Can't wait for SJWs to tell me how again, this has nothing to do with Islam.

-------

Current Rig

-------

13 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

Can't wait for SJWs to tell me how again, this has nothing to do with Islam.

Certainly, we have not heard anyone screaming "Jesus is my Lord and Savior" before committing atrocities.

Those of you who would bring up the Crusades, should read what the Crusades were really about... addressing the Muslim threat.

17 hours ago, Okjoek said:

Instead of thinking how there isn't a single religion to blame, why don't we talk about how there's a single religion we're not allowed to talk about and blame?

Fundamental Christian shoots up abortion clinic? Damn Christian bigots

Fundamental Muslim goes on an axe killing spree? Islam has nothing to do with Islam.

-------

Current Rig

-------

5 minutes ago, NavyCuda said:

Certainly, we have not heard anyone screaming "Jesus is my Lord and Savior" before committing atrocities.

Those of you who would bring up the Crusades, should read what the Crusades were really about... addressing the Muslim threat.

Aye: the reason why Christians don't run around murdering people anymore is because we literally fought wars to reform the religion and to uproot it from Government institutions.

Yet we cannot talk about Islamic reform because people who are commanded to kill by Muslim priests in the name of Allah are somehow not Muslims or not "true" Muslims and anyone who mentions is is "Islamophobic and racist".

Germany is coming to the point where there's a different set of fucking rules for migrants where they can scream "death to all jews!" and "hail hittler!" on the streets but people posting about migrants on Facebook get fucking sentenced. Deutschland is quickly becoming Cuckland if Sweeden doesn't beats them to the honor first.

-------

Current Rig

-------

My wife is from the former East Germany.  She basically says Germans don't have the balls to deal with this anymore.  I guess losing WW2 really left a lasting impression.

If anyone can solve this, it's the Germans.  All major military doctrines still in use today, came from Nazi Germany.

Just now, Misanthrope said:

[...]

Germany is coming to the point where there's a different set of fucking rules for migrants where they can scream "death to all jews!" and "hail hittler!" on the streets but people posting about migrants on Facebook get fucking sentenced. Deuschland is quickly becoming Cuckland if Sweeden doesn't beats them to the honor first.

true, those retards have to be proscecuted. that shit is highly illegal here and those laws are for everyone.

you still cant blame the whole religion for a few retarded people. the most are honest hardworking people and condemn them.

they are a minority of a minority.