AMD Polaris Giveaway

ive been hunting for a new gpu ever since polaris nd pasca came out....was hoping you could help wid tat

I'm currently using the GTX 970, but I would happely give AMD a try to compare the two expirences :D

Currently running an R9 280X, and man does it produce a ton of heat and suck a ton of power...

The RX 480 would be an excellent upgrade with a boost in performance, and especially a boost in efficiency and heat output. 

This is what I've wanted from AMD for a long time, and I almost switched teams because of it!

Best of luck to all.

Intel Core i7-6700K @4.6GHz • Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 FE @ 1683MHz •  16GB DDR4 @3200MHz

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/QuintonAjStevens/

I'm currently running on a Gigabyte R9 290X 4GB. I would love to play No Man's Sky on this new card!

i have a ati 3600 series card in my rig and i only have till i save up enough to get a new card

I have a GTX570 and i would like to change it becouse it's eats like 200W some times.... and it's a littlebit old...

I currently have a gaming laptop with a 960m. Although I enjoy low resolutions and 30 fps I thought that is it about time for an upgrade. Did you know that the pci express slot that you use for a wireless card in a laptop can actually be fitted for an external desktop grade graphics card. Anyways I need something to try out the new part and I'm sick of nivida, so thanks for the giveaway.

I would love to upgrade to a Polaris GPU because I have a GTX 960 and I want to get in to the VR world and buy HTC Vive but i can't do it with this graphics card #richproblems lol :P

I built a comp a while back when the GTX970 was sold out for weeks, so I bought a 750ti as a cheap stand-in and I ended up just keeping it. The release of the GTX10xx series had me looking at cards again and I inevitably heard about the RX480. 970+ performance, freesync, actually has the advertised vram, a DX12 beast, and even more future technologies coming this way from AMD; definitely a card I'd like to have.

Ooooh! I've been eagerly following this card for ages!

I had an R9 270X, but just recently its started flickering in games and crashing, so pretty much on its way out. RIP card. Would absolutely love to game with the Rx 480 though. Will be possibly the best replacement I could reasonably wish for.

plz gimme dat card, plz. will love u long time <3

Got  a GTX 780 Ti, an AMD card would be good as I have a FreeSYnc monitor

Evga GTX 1080 SC ACX | Ryzen 5600X | MSI Tomahawk B550 | 16GB Vengeance 3600MHz | EVGA 650P2 | HAF X | WD SN850X | Asus MG287Q 1440p 144Hz

I have a 6970 that runs like a airplane,i would like to upgrade

I'll be doing my first build this week but I don't have enough money to buy a gpu yet so this would really help. Gibe nao plz!!

Currently with a GTX 750 Ti. Gibe nao pls.

Also if I win I promise to post here daily for the next 3 months.

Currently a 770, 3 years is a good interval to upgrade at.

I remain,  

msevilgenius

I'm currently using a HP laptop with some kind of i3 and inergrated graphics, 4gb of RAM... i mean... it can't even run Minecraft, so i can only watch YouTube videos. I live in Greece where things are a bit harsh moneywise (everything overexpensive, and not enough money to buy it either way) So a GPU would get me started on my first RIG, that i could use, since i start university on October ;) Although noone will read it, here you go! Fingers crossed

I currently have a  r9 290x, but a upgrade would be nice, because it is getting a bit slow, but considering it was made in 2013 it would say it has done fairly good. and it would be nice to have a more cost efficient card than the 290x that takes 375W 10h each day. 

Radeon HD 4670... no other words... I must upgrade...

I want to upgrade to Polaris because i'm currently running an OC'd R7 260X That runs like fire, if fire had terrible frame rates.

I'm a content creator in Canada that recently lost my real job-ie job as a research assistant at my local university due to budget cuts. Me and my lovely girlfriend have been trying to scrape the money together for an RX480 since it was announced, but haven't had any wiggle room to save, unfortunately. /sob story. 

I haven't had the cash to buy a new gaming console since the release of the XBOX 360, so whenever I want a to play a AAA game title with more than 10-15 fps that's where I go. No red ring yet, surprisingly! Through some luck and hard work I was able to swing a macbook pro mid 2014, and whenever I want to try a game out, I fire it up on windows on my mac. It's... an interesting way to check out new titles and support devs. I've still got my faithful library of old games, but my steam library has accumulated around 70 new games from people gifting me them and picking up 2-6 dollar games myself in summer sales! (I can't play most of em', but I do own them!)

My main rig has a sapphire radeon HD 4870 with a gig of ram. 
I know, its not super great. It's really huge though, so if people dont google it they might think im cool! 

The polaris 10 is perfect for me because I'm not looking to run games at 4k or even 1440p. Just looking to play new games at all, but also to play games the way the devs want them to be played. As someone who has had the privilege of being on a few dev teams as a composer, gaming is super important to me and supporting devs and following the scene makes me all tingly inside. On top of that, it'd be nice to have the boost in certain video editing applications! 

TLDR; 
My rig sucks, my last graphics card purchase was in 2010 with a year old used graphics card, I'm thermal throttling a mac to get 15 fps on low settings, and boy am I broke!

i have an amd 7870 that is hitting thermal throtle when i play cause its 33c in the room right now :(, i got some weird framedrops irrelevant of game and the asus gpu tweak but not the msi afterburner reports huge voltage spikes... Still "runs" the games i want and i would propably hold it for another year if you not gibe nao pls

I have a gtx 960 msi 2gb oc so the more ram i can get the better