AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm using an AMD 6750 card from the stone age.

My reasons wanting to upgrade are pretty obvious...

using intel hd 4000 :D  been using it for 2 years it would be nice to upgrade :D

A buddy of mine wants to be able to run more games on his PC (he's running off the graphics inside his outdated i7), and I think a new AMD card would help him achieve that. So gibe nao pls

I have a gtx 750ti and I would love to upgrade to AMD's Polaris because I would love to play 1080p at max settings. =D

Fx6300 paired with a hd5570. Could really use an upgrade. 

I have an HD7790, it's held up for what I play with okay settings. Polaris would run everything with higher setting, and would make a much better experience for me.
Thanks for the giveaway you wonderful people.

I currently have old gen AMD Radeon HD 7800 card, which is working fine, though it can't really keep up with the new titles anymore.

So ima hope I get a shiny new GPU to amp up my experience with the newer titles :P

15 hours ago, nicklmg said:
15 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I would replace my XFX Radeon 6850 Black with 1gb of video ram. Then Work on my animated short and play some modern games on pc on high setting finally.

Xbox one... And a laptop with a 640m gib nao pliz the current fps are killing me ):

I would try to pair this with my firts build (not yet bought):

i5 6600k 

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16gb

Asus z170  Pro motherboard

A white case( still looking for thar)

Adata sp 550 ssd or the evo 850

Wd blue 1 tb 

Corsair cx series 750w 

Cooler master hyper 212 evo 

Greetings from México city 

Would love to swap my 960ti with a shiny Polaris!

I have an AMD 7870GHz and I think a polaris upgrade would be awesome for my rig.

I have an MSI 280x, the fps is killing me and it's geting too hot in my room, I need a more efficient card.

all my friends have 1070s/80s and i wanna show them that amd can be just as great with a crossfire set up.  the dream

I have a powercolor r9 380. It's a little loud right now, and I wouldn't mind an upgrade. If I won this card, I would try to give the 380 to a friend who's a big nvidia fan to show them the glory of amd, although I don't think they'd take it.

Winter is coming, its cheaper to heat my room with AMD cards than the furnace. 

Currently have a 960 that runs far too cool. I just want to be able to max out things at 1080p.

---- also GIbe me free stuffs!

I have an R9 390X and I am a huge fan of AMD, however it is super sad since I only bought it very recently and spent around 400$ on it and now the new Polaris architecture with all those new features is out. It would be nice to win the new graphics card.

My current gpu is old(radeon7570) and im looking for a new one! hook me up!

what's even more sick than a new graphics card is Linus in the video.

with that card i would run minecraft at 4 FPS. my gtx 545 Can't Handle it.

I have a HD7970, with a R9280X bios loaded. I need more poweeer!

Far away but not afk

My 970 died, so I am using a friend's 740. It would be nice to play current gen games.