AMD Polaris Giveaway

(Obligatory "gib naow pls")

I currently have an r9 280. It's showing some age by running hotter and louder and new games like overwatch are showing the card's limits. 

I've been strongly considering an RX 480 to replace that bad boy, and as a starving college student I always appreciate free stuff. THANKS AMD!

F#$k timezone programming. Use UTC! (See XKCD #1883)

PC Specs:

Ryzen 5900x, MSI 3070Ti, 2 x 1 TiB SSDs, 32 GB 3400 DDR4, Cooler Master NR200P

Running bf4 900+ fps

How? One simple trick that gamers hate.

Plug hdmi into a potato.

*drops mic*

I'm currently running Intel HD4000 :( and I could REALLY use a gpu. If I win, I promise I will order a new power supply that day and have the card hooked up the day I get it!

HI, I currently have a r9 270x which always crashes, is always hot, and can hardly keep most gmaes at 50+ fps because I was given an ultrawide monitor  for my birthday.  Keep up the great work!

I currently have the GT 740.

I wish for the new AMD's graphic card to improve my gaming experience 100x. 

GTX 770 2GB. I want VR and my brother could use a GPU upgrade to my 770 as well!

Well, I my GPU is a Sapphire Radeon HD 5850 which is ok for 1080p gaming, if you turn the grafics of your game down... but hey, better than nothing I would say...

Well, i have a Radeon HD 6670 in my rig, so i bet everyone will get why i want to upgrade it. Good luck everyone, or should i say: "gibe nao pls". (sry bad english)

15 hours ago, Simon771 said:

gibe nao plz

I have GTX 1070 right now for gaming, so RX 480 would be for folding.

nyc specs bro

I have a AMD R7 M265 in my Laptop but thats just not enough for AAA gaming.
So i will build my first gaming rig with this card, that would be awsome. :)
THX my friends

I currently have an R9 270 OC edition and really love the color scheme and look of AMD's new GPU's. I would love to win!

So Take it or leave it.. but I have always had to pursue budget buying and "used" computer parts, as  mainstream to keep my PC running and to keep up to date with graphic demands and compute demands... so Getting an AMD card NEW would greatly be appreciated, i feel that getting into the RX 480 would open my eyes to the world of NEW and up coming and allow me to experience a new product during its prime and not years later after its been surpassed and bought used...

Thank you in Advance!

I have a near 2 year old R9 270X - does the job but an upgrade would be nice! :)

Running a 780Ti that's producing a fuckton of heat and coilwhine. Yes it runs very well, but dat heat is really playing up on the poor thing. The Inno3D cooler is making it sag like middle aged tits. Really want me some Polaris though since Nvidia is pretty much the biggest dick GPU company out there.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

Just upgraded to a 970, but could always sell it off again.

Bit of a sucker for the red team.

I currently have a 970, buuuuuut I can always donate it to my cousins/ my bro.

Also gibe nao plz.

GIBE DA GRAFICS LENUS

Currently using a GTX 750 Ti and i gotta say it works well but not as well as A POLARIS. You helped me build my first computer linus so even if i dont win i wannna say thank you

Hi

Namaste

its cronos here from india i have a i5 4690 with asus z97 pro mobo with no gpu probably wanted a good graphic card but ran out of money buying the other stuff struggling to get 30 fps in games at 720p with intel hd graphics hope to get this if lucky thanks in advance

I've had ATI/AMD cards since forever. Way back I used to have a Radeon X1950XT and now I've had a Radeon HD5770 for at least 3 years. GTV V on 1080p is near impossible with 15-25 fps max so an upgrade would be VERY welcome!

Thanks LMG and AMD for the giveaway, keep the great content coming!

Greetings from the other side of the Atlantic.

Folding@Home ~75k points per day | My Simple Air-cooled Machine Maintenance Guide | Dutch Talk | Building a Wooden Popsicle Stick House

Main rig: i7-3770 stock - ASUS P8Z77-M - 8GB DDR3 1600MHz - 2x Radeon HD6970 2GB - SilverStone GD05-B - Corsair RM650x

I´m have only a GTX 680 and I can´t play with in in 1440p, so a new one will help :D

My entire pc got destroyed when i tried to use an hdmi cable so now i dont have anything... Ive been playing on a ps4 for about 1 month and i really want to play on a pc again. Im really on a budget so if i get a gpu ill definitely be building my own pc.

I am currently on a laptop and want to get away from integrated graphics by building a desktop PC. This would greatly help me reach my goal. Thanks for the giveaway!

I want it ! :D
Currently I own  a r9 270x 2gb hawk. Would love to win a rx 480. Thx for the giveaway! 

Using a R9 280, Would love to have a massive upgrade to my system, excited to see what polaris can do for my rig.

I always liked team red, right now I have a Radeon R9 380. I have The Witcher 3 to finish and finishing using a new card would be sweet