AMD Polaris Giveaway

Have a GTX 570 reference card. It can barely provide 60 fps on my 60hz IPS display. Although it has served me well over the years I really do think it needs to retire soon. And if I win I can afford to buy a new display for my next build to take advantage of the new graphics horse power!

Guess what, rockin' a gt 630 with amd athlon 860k. It's doing a pretty good job, but it's always room for improvement, right? ^^

I have a HD7950. I would be happy with its performance but for some reason it crashes aaaaaaaall the time as soon as you require a little bit of load.  So this card is nearly dead.  I would loooove to have a replacement.  Would be epic!  Good luck to everyone! 

15 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I  have a Nvidia 650 in my system.... Need i say more ?

I currently have a Gigabyte GTX970 WF3 card, but would love to get stuck into some VR gaming with a newer card. :)

I currently have a R9 290 Gaming 4GB. The new Polaris would just be awesome to have because I also have a LG Freesync panel so everything will stay in sync.

I have a R9 390 that I'll be passing down to my 11 year old son who is just building his first PC! This would be a great replacement for myself!

I have an AMD Radeon HD 8330, and it would be nice getting a new graphics card to have a better gaming experience.

gibe NAO PLZ!!!!

MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X | ASUS PG348Q | i7 4790k @ 4.5Ghz | ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | 16GB RAM

Corsair RM750i + CableMod C Series | Corsair 750D | 1 TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD + 500GB Crucial MX200 SSD

haha hey im using an amd a8 7650k so a discrete graphics card would actually be nice

I am using an R7 370, and it gets super hot playing games like sniper elite 3. It would be great to upgrade to an AMD polaris card so my games run more than well.

Thanks for the giveaway! Good luck to all.

Running an r9 280x sapphire dual-x which has such a loud idle volume, and it glitches I think it's about to explode ;-;

I got a 660ti overheating all the time :( 

I really need a upgrade :) and this is a excellent oportunity

Greetings from Argentina

IGPU on an amazing core i3 running all the triple A titles @60fps or above, no but seriously it would be nice to have a GPU so I can play games at a decent frame rate...

My gaming laptop is using a GTX 965M at the moment, and my desktop has a R9 280X, was going to upgrade with a 10 series from Nvidia but why not give this a try?

I currently have a Sony vaio laptop so no real gpu inside but I'm going to be building a computer for the first time in the near future so I can play skyrim remastered with mods. Also, I love Linus tech tips I've been watching your videos to learn more about computers since 2012.

Thanks for reading!

I have a r7 260x
overwatch makes my computer louder than my vacuum
even league is alittle difficult to run

I had an HD 7950 and loved it but it died about a couple of months ago and I am waiting to get an rx 480 ever since :D

Could use a new GPU for my old pc that currently uses a gtx 460

(Obligatory "gib naow pls")

I currently have an r9 280. It's showing some age by running hotter and louder and new games like overwatch are showing the card's limits. 

I've been strongly considering an RX 480 to replace that bad boy, and as a starving college student I always appreciate free stuff. THANKS AMD!

F#$k timezone programming. Use UTC! (See XKCD #1883)

PC Specs:

Ryzen 5900x, MSI 3070Ti, 2 x 1 TiB SSDs, 32 GB 3400 DDR4, Cooler Master NR200P

Running bf4 900+ fps

How? One simple trick that gamers hate.

Plug hdmi into a potato.

*drops mic*