AMD Polaris Giveaway

gibe nao plz !!! xD

I have no graphics card in my system, and the AMD integrated graphics suck too much. I am trying to make a system that can stream games through the internet to my laptop without me actually having to play them. If that doesn't work, I'll just make it an HTPC/server and scrap the laptop altogether.

I have Integrated Intel HD graphics... i get as much as 20 fps in dx 9 in team fortress 2.

I have a n AMD mobile 5000 series mobile gpu 1 gb, and that would be why i want it :)

I have an r7 260x that is going to die soon i want a new card.

This would be a pretty cool entry to Team Red, I've never had any problem with AMD, but I've just always had Nvidia (their naming scheme is also more comprehensive imo).  I suppose I could also give it to my friend for his first build he's working on.

I am building a PC to replace my laptop, which at the moment has an old Nvidia Quadro-1000M. It's not made for gaming at all, so having that video card would really help me.

10 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

Best of luck to all!!

GPU what GPU I have a last gen console, I could use an upgrade.

Radeon HD 7000 and hopefully i'm going to get rid of it SOON

Okay so I have a gtx660 and hopefully winning this new graphics card would help me be able to play some of these new games like the division or at least just cause 3, then I could play with my friends because the only thing my graphic card offers me is me minecraft at very low settings hahaha... yeah. 

I want it because i already have same so want to crossfire it

I have an Rx 280 turbo duo from power color and it is so sketchy that my computer friends now call me sketchers after the shoe brand (it is really unstable please send help!)

Tldr i would really enjoy this and it would make  my rig less like a shoe brand and more like an actual computer.

What to use it in my first pc build :)

I have a Radeon R7 200 series and I want to upgrade because my PC has trouble running most games like GTA 5 and steaming is almost impossible with out my PC completely freezing on me.

I have a sapphire radeon r7 240 4gb, honestly, it is absolutely horrible but when i bought it I didn't know much about GPUs, and it was just in my budget. The reason why i want to upgrade is because i really enjoy PC gaming, but i cannot afford a very good graphic card as well as I am a big fan of AMD. I'm 16, thats why is hard for me to save for a good GPU. :)

I'm currently running a macbook air so any graphics card would be a huge upgrade

Ive got an R7 370 2gb card, if i had this card i would be happy to have better frames @ 1080p on high settings. then give the r7 370 to my friend who has an ATI Radeon 3xxx series card for his pc. here are my full specs of my rig.

AMD FX-8320e @ 3.65 Ghz

XFX Radeon R7 370 2gb

EVGA 500w PSU

Cooler Master GeminII S524 v2 cooler

8gb Corsair Ballistix Sport Ram

Windows 10 Pro

Corsair Spec-01 case

I'd love to win one of these video cards as im 17 and have been working at a family owned resturaunt for below minimum wage at about 10 hours a week for month or two to save up for computer parts to finally build my first pc. Im currently using an older model hp with an I3-M330 with intel hd 3k graphics that can barely even run counter strike properly on the lowest possible settings, so an upgrade would be a long time coming.

Now i have a R9 270 from Gigabyte in my rig.

I would love to see the difference between my old card and my new card, RX 480. :) Probably i will be very impressed.

So I guess I have the worst GPU here xD GeForce G 105M. It's a laptop GPU, but i want to buy a desktop and i have like a 250$ budget, which is possible by the way. If I get the GPU, at least I don't need to care about budget buying graphics card, and maybe buy a better storage xD

Currently im rocking a single R9 290x from Sapphire overclocked to 1250 Mhz.

While it is enough to play current games, it is not enough to run any VR content. (Well possible but 20 fps isnt great)

Also I play alot of Star Citizen and i currently have only 20 to 30 FPS ingame. It would be great to get a better graphics card to push those pixels faster.

Best of luck to all!!

970 currently but want the HDR capabilities 

I need to build a PC for my little sister, she currently only has a laptop.

I am building a new computer, and I have ran out of budget for a new graphics card. Although I enjoy my gtx 96O 4 gb from EVGA, I think a new AMD card would compliment my rig nicely, and it would certainly look a lot better, seeing as my case is going to have a tempered glass side panel (Inwiw 303 all the way) Thanks for the consideration, good luck to all! 

P.S. Linus, you should review the Inwin 303, I think you guys will find it is a super nice case for its price, and could very easily be an S340 killer