AMD Polaris Giveaway

I am using an r9 270 that i bought a year ago and i can only play most games right now at 720p to get 60fps, wich is something that i hate......And with this i dont need to save money for a new one :D

8 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

im using gt420m on my old samung laptop and the reason why i want a new gpu so i can easliy build a new budget rig and to enjoy the future with these gpu and thier new technology

I have a $250 laptop with a pentium and intel HD graphics. I really need something to do CAD and game on but graphics cards here are too expensive.(~$450 for a RX480)(I'm in India).

Gavin 

Currently running a GTX 760 at the moment

gibe nao pls

seens +4000 posts my hopes of getting a free rx480 have shattered :(:(:(:(:(

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

Now i'm running with integrated graphics card HD 530, from Intel, but I can play GTA V with the lowest settings! Obviously, I want a Polaris graphics card, because, I don't have any graphics card, and for that damn performance!

Radeon r9 m290 in my iMac. Now why in god's name would I want a full size GPU in my iMac? Good question. I don't. I don't want my iMac to game. I want a PC to game. And for that I must build a PC! So that's what I'd use this GPU for. My very first gaming oriented rig build. Good luck to all entries!

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

Currently I am running an "older" AMD 6900 HD series card which works for everyday but has left me in the dust when it comes to newer games. :)

I currently own the R9 290 from Sapphire and I'd love rx480, because it would mean I wouldn't have to upgrade for the next couple of years !!

I have a GTX 660 TI need a little upgrade so I can keep up with the new games.

I have a media center pc with just the integrated graphics that could use some new life in it.

I got a GTX 960 so it'd be nice to upgrade any time soon...

I dont have a pc, i have a laptop with intel hd and it sucks. My gf does have a pc with hd5450 in it.  I can put it in there for the meantime while i save up or my own pc ^_^

I currently have a GTX 580 with no real shroud around it. It gets super hot like a stove and even when my room is AC'd it is still hot. I don't even get that good of fps.

I have a GTX 760.

Used to be very good for me and gave me well over 60 frames. Now games are becoming more demanding and it's becoming the little engine that couldn't...

My current card is an R9 280x. I would love the upgrade to a Polaris GPU, especially with Battlefield 1 coming out soon!  

I wanna build a PC but don't have a ton of cash laying around so I like AMD products. I currently play counterstrike on an old iMac and the experience is awful to say the least (I use an apple magic mouse). Choppy gameplay even on 720p low settings. An AMD card would really do me good because once a GPU is out of the way I could build myself a decent machine that could actually play games well. 

I'm from India and I've got an igpu, AMD a10-7850k but that is nowhere near good enough for gaming.And p.s an rx 480 here costs about $450 here so u cant even dream of buying a GPU here . http://www.amazon.in/GIGABYTE-Polaris-DirectX-Express-8000MHz/dp/B01HER98TK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1468852369&sr=8-1&keywords=rx480

8 hours ago, nicklmg said:

gibe nao pls

I have an r9 270x which works for things like Dota 2, but it can't keep up with modded Skyrim.

Running on HD7850 for years now, curious to see first hand the gap between these two generations. This might just be it!

in all honesty:

I am building my first pc, it currently has no gpu and I've been waiting for Polaris to come out so I can a more up to date card.

at current I do my gaming on my laptop which has a hd 7970m which is really good but In recent games it is clearly showing signs of struggling.

so I would like a new Polaris gpu as I've had great experiences with the radeon cards and would love to finally have a pc (it will be my first pc for myself)

I have a old rig with an Nvidia GT 610, and I was thinking about upgrading soon but don't really have the funds to do so. Winning one of these cards would totally help the build!

got a GTX 770 by Gainward and its really starting to show ^^ would love to have a upgrade

I'm currently using an Asus R9 290X DC2-OC. It runs all my game very well though it sure runs hot. I would love to get my hands on an RX480 and then a Zen CPU down the line. Team Red FTW!

I have a GT 750. I'm hoping to upgrade which is ahy I'm posting :)