AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm currently on a crappy laptop but going to make my first build come august! this GPU would help a lot on the cost!

why not is t he answer, upgrading is so expensive so free things that are extra nice shall be needed

Hi, i'm Geoffrey and i'd like to participate to this giveway. Why ? Because i have a Msi gtx660 oc twin frzn 3, ok it's "good" i'll say, but i really can't play games on the highest settings, i'm more a pc gamer than a console gamer.. I play games like gta 5, minecraft, battlefield etc .. I always buy new games, so i'd like to be ready for the new gaming generation, i also play games on emulator a it need a lot of power to play correctly (wii u, even gamecube sometimes). My graphics card is 2 years old i'll say, it's still worjing but the overall performance has drasticly decreased since i bought it, even if i clean it .. By the way, i've NEVER had a pc with an AMD gpu, and i'd like to try and get one, maybe for buying more AMD products if it's good, to compare to Nvidia in terms of software and even hardware, see if it has issues etc... So i think that's it ! Thanks for reading my comment and good luck everybody :3 !!

I have a gtx 760 would be nice to up grade to High class.

I'm using a GTX 950 Strix DC2OC Edition and my 1080p game is pretty weak xD I could use the upgrade since in my country even the RX 480 is overpriced at around 350 $ ... So yeah... gibe me pls!

Good luck to you all and thanks AMD for this giveaway :D 

I have a GTX 1070, but my brother could really use an upgrade.

GTX 460

I want it, because I obviously need it.

I am running a GTX 750ti and well I need an upgrade, it struggles in some games. And I think its time for a change .................

I have an r9 270x in my rig right now. It was considered a good budget card, but I think it's due for an upgrade

Hmm. I am using a GTX 660M I believe. Rocking those 384 cuda cores at lowest settings on everything and still getting 20-30fps. Could really use a new card for any reason really, and AMD is perfect because its budget friendly.

I have a GTX 660...If I can get a free upgrade, I'm free to use the money on a monitor upgrade :) ...eventually...when there is a cheap enough ultra wide hdr monitor...it's never going to happen, is it? :( 

Currently have an R7 370 and would like a card that isn't a refresh. Thanks for the giveaway.

Using a gtx 770 right now so it'd be a pretty sweet upgrade :D

I have a 1070 now, but I think it would be awesome to use the 480 in an ITX build that I'm planning for a friend.

anything amd makes has got to be better than on board graphics, right?

I have a Gtx 970 running at 1560Mhz Bios modded and custom watercooled!

Im running an I5 4590 with it and want to upgrade to an Rx 480 as i bet on the future with Vulkan Api and Direct X 12!

Then once i have the money I will buy another 480 and run them in crossfire playing in 4K with a freesync monitor <3

gibe nao pls....

I currently have a Radeon 7870 GHz edition (and no not an R9 270X) which means no Freesync at all. 

Currently running on a radeon hd 5670 1gb ddr3 ..  not sure how. Winning the card will help me finally upgrade!

1468851915638972320834.jpg

1468852064017-1552524933.jpg

I don't even have a GPU to begin with. I'm still dealing with an A6-3500; drivers have been pushed back to legacy stats, which is really annoying.

Would love to get me some new cards.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

I am running a GT620, so that speaks for why i want the upgrade!

Using an R9 280x at the moment. It works but an upgrade wouldn't hurt!

Good Luck everyone =]

I currently have an apu and im going to be upgrading and downsizing my build soon, so i would like a rx 460 to do this.

I have an XFX R7870, it has served me very well but i need a new card for my bros PC, so i guess that is the best excuse to change mine and give the 7870 to him :P