Would I be allowed to post videos of a new series I want to start?

Tech Of The Future

I would like to start a new series, I would talk about some new tech that will be coming out! Would I be allowed to post the videos here or is that against the rules?

Sorry if this is a stupid question.

That depends. In short, most likely, yes - if it's tech related and good original content, for sure!

There's a forum member Glathier who often posts reviews and unboxings which is quite nice to see.

Just make sure you post them in the respective forums :) if it's a review, post in Member Reviews, if it's tech news, this would probably be the correct forum for it. If you aren't entirely sure, post it in the General & OT forums or ask a moderator (feel free to PM me whenever) and we'll let you know where to put it.

That depends. In short, most likely, yes - if it's tech related and good original content, for sure!

There's a forum member Glathier who often posts reviews and unboxings which is quite nice to see.

Just make sure you post them in the respective forums :) if it's a review, post in Member Reviews, if it's tech news, this would probably be the correct forum for it. If you aren't entirely sure, post it in the General & OT forums or ask a moderator (feel free to PM me whenever) and we'll let you know where to put it.

Thank you for your help! :)