Case help wanted!

Mr.Paradox

So I currently have a corsair 450D, which is kinda boring, it's your typical "LOOK I'M A GAMER" case. I want to get rid of that.

I want to do a nice showcase build this time, I will transplant my current hardware into the new case ofcourse, with nice RBG LED flair. 
I'm looking for good looking cases, preferably with tempered glass. Luke did a video on one, which is shown below, but I don't really like that case because the back is tempered glass too so it shows your cable management.

What I'm looking for is a nice case that has only the tempered glass sidepanel showing off your hardware, and preferebly with a hinge system so I have a door so maintenance is a bit easier, it needs to hold atleast 6HDD's and 4 SSD's. And ofcourse room for atleast 6 fans. If you case wizards can find me something cool, I'd appreciate it.

Intel i7-5820K, MSI X99 SLI Plus, ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080, Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB-DDR4, Corsair HX1200i, NZXT Kraken X62, Corsair Crystal 570x.

2 minutes ago, Bcat00 said:

Unfort most cases nowadays are pretty ugly, make one???

I wish I could man, but I don't have the know-how nor do I even have the skills to attempt something like that.

Intel i7-5820K, MSI X99 SLI Plus, ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080, Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB-DDR4, Corsair HX1200i, NZXT Kraken X62, Corsair Crystal 570x.

Then you are out of luck. Just take one that is closest to what you want and make do with that.

I automatically recommend the MasterCase Pro 5. I'm not sure if this is too 'look I'm a gamer' for you but it's build around modularity to fit any kind of build.

4 minutes ago, Megamew2 said:

I automatically recommend the MasterCase Pro 5. I'm not sure if this is too 'look I'm a gamer' for you but it's build around modularity to fit any kind of build.

It's definitely a step in the right direction, I do like the modularity, unfortunately the sidepanel is exactly the same as my Corsair 450D, exactly what I want to step away from and want to show off my HDD cages as well.

4 minutes ago, Quibiss said:

If I recall correctly Phanteks showed their lineup of cases with tempered glass sidepanels at computex. The whole lineup is getting the treatment I believe. So if you wait you might find an enclosure that suits your needs. Being an owner of the Evolv ATX TG, so I'd recommend that anyways, it's one hell of a good looking and well equipped chassis.

I love the case Luke showed, the only thing is the backpanel is glass too, if that had a normal panel I would've bought it on the spot, considering my cable management is nice in the front, but not pretty to look at in the back. How many SSD's and HDD"s can you fit in that thing?

The NZXT s340 is a really good mid atx motherboard. The be quiet! dark base pro 900 is also an amazing looking case. Also DIY PC and IN WIN make really good cases.

My Main PC:

CPUi5 3570k CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 Motherboard: Asus p8z77-v pro  RAM: Crucial Balistic 2x4gb  GPU: Two PNY GTX 680's in SLI Case: Some rando Antec one  PSU: Thermaltake 1000w  Display: HP Elite Display 321i 23''  Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 128gb, Seagate Barracuda 1tb

5 hours ago, Quibiss said:

I am running 2 SSDs and 4 HDDs in my system, theoretically you can run 7 (8 - 9 when you ghettomount 1-2 more) HDDS and 3 SSDs. And sorry for the late reply, work and all that funstuff.

It's cool it's cool, I'm planning on running 6 HDD's and 3 SSD's, will I have to Ghetto mount anything or will everything fit? Because if it does, shit man, the only thing holding me back is the glass backpanel. The case is otherwise fucking perfect.

3 hours ago, Quibiss said:

If you don't mount a radiator in front (like I did with my x41 Kraken) you have space for 7 HDDs, the case comes with 4 HDD sleds and two SSD ones. So you'd have to purchase 3 individually to fully support all your drives (that'll cost you 15ish $ more, but yeah, I've spent more on the LED strips for my Enthoo Luxe...). The SSDs you can mount behind the motherboard tray and infront the PSU cover. Since my cellphones camera is terrible, the tempered glass effect gets totally killed off by the flashlight, but you might get the idea of how you can mount what and where. And the problem with the glass back panel I solved by making the PC face the room with its "pretty" side, cheapo Ikea cupboard thingie to the rescue. Even though my cablemanagement is not the best, I'd consider it presentable if I really had to make it face any other way though. So you might want to tinker around until you are satisfied. And I should try to become a Phanteks sales associate. Doing all the advertising for free while purchasing their products all the time. I am terrible.

large.DSC_0258.JPG

Oh my, that looks absolutely gorgeous. I use a NZXT HUE+ for my leds, so I'm going full RBG, so I want as much as possible black only so I have no interfering colors like a red cable or something, when my LED's are green. Really showcase the shit out of it. Hence why I got a MSI X99 SLI Plus mobo, the matte black-esque finish would look gorgeous inside that case. I only use a rad on the top though, so I should be cleared where HDD's are concerned. Would you think it's possible to buy a fully covered backplate instead of the glass like they did with the other version of this case? Loving the plant on the top btw. And yeah you definitely can go into sales. You're really making me consider this case.

i hope that flower plant on top of that case doesnt have a leak then pc OMG im DEAD!!! LOL

otherwise that case is sexy ^^

8 hours ago, Quibiss said:

What about you get yourself some kind of wrapping foil (like for cars) for the inside of the backpanel in matte black since that is your theme? You could wrap the inside, its removable, you will still have a nice looking glass panel (which is just not see through anymore) and you can later remove it when you ever decide to sell or change your case. And you would have not to alter any mounting points since the foils thickness wont interfere with the usual mounting screw solution. Just an idea though.

Hmm that definitely does sound like a badass idea. I'm gonna do some research and see what those costs around here, and see if that works out for my purposes, would definitely be better than a bland backcover.

I want to recommend Corsair 400C but it looks like it's too small for your liking and I don't think it can take 6 HDD's anyway.

14 hours ago, Quibiss said:

If you go that route, please provide images, I am curious as well.

If I end up with the case I'll definitely let you know.