Looking for the best 7.1 Sorround wireless headset

HazeTheBeater

So yeah i play cs go and want the best 7.1 experience out there.. Pls help

You can try some gaming headphone aiming for the 7.1, something like Corsair VOID 7.1 . It will depend one what price will pay

6 minutes ago, HazeTheBeater said:

I can pay any price.

Steel Series 800

Honestly though you would be better off picking up a good pair of headdphones and an external mic. It's what I'm going to do to replace my 800s.

Nice location btw...

Personally 7.1 is awful for cs. Using software 7.1(Asus Xonar Dgx) with Hyperx Clouds they cause more problems trying to differentiate sounds

4 minutes ago, Scatoogle said:

Steel Series 800

Honestly though you would be better off picking up a good pair of headdphones and an external mic. It's what I'm going to do to replace my 800s.

Nice location btw...

Are you sure? I dont want a flashy headset bc of the brand, I WANT QUALITY Sound, along with a decent microphone, But its hard to decide since most reviews out there talk about poopy mics and how one is better than the other, and for me all those mics in those headsets are crap, i cant differ which is the best lol. Havent seen not even a single review about amusing 7.1 Sorround sound at the moment...But steel series is quality brand, Might give it a shot because the headset looks expensive and well built.

16 minutes ago, HazeTheBeater said:

Are you sure? I dont want a flashy headset bc of the brand, I WANT QUALITY Sound, along with a decent microphone, But its hard to decide since most reviews out there talk about poopy mics and how one is better than the other, and for me all those mics in those headsets are crap, i cant differ which is the best lol. Havent seen not even a single review about amusing 7.1 Sorround sound at the moment...But steel series is quality brand, Might give it a shot because the headset looks expensive and well built.

@SSL where are you hahaha

Karamo

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 5 3600 | CPU Cooler: Wraith Stealth | GPU: Gigabgyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2070 Super | Motherboard: MSI B450M Mortar Max | RAM: G.Skill FlareX 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16 | SSD: ADATA XPG SX6000 Pro M.2 256GB | HDD: 1TB 2.5" Western Digital Blue (WD10SPZX) | Case: NZXT H510 | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit |

7 hours ago, HazeTheBeater said:

Ok so 7.1 surround in headphones is kind of stupid.

If you really want good sound, buy a good pair of headphones and a separate mic.

With the drivers so close to your ears (i.e. headphones not speakers) "7.1 surround" is a gimmick and you're much better off with 2 drivers.

Don't know what your budget is so give us a number and we'll recommend you a decent pair of headphones and a mic for that price.

Hope this helps :)

@SSL and @Dackzy are you best bets for good recommendations... I'm better with speakers than headphones, lol

4 minutes ago, rhyseyness said:

@SSL@Dackzy are you best bets for good recommendations...

I am surprised that you can even remember me, since I have not been very active for a week and most people seem to have forgotten me. Oh well. OP the best wireless headphones I know is the headphones from the sennheiser RS line up, they all offer good sound quality and make headsets like the steelseries 800 sound like shit.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

13 hours ago, Dackzy said:

I am surprised that you can even remember me, since I have not been very active for a week and most people seem to have forgotten me. Oh well. OP the best wireless headphones I know is the headphones from the sennheiser RS line up, they all offer good sound quality and make headsets like the steelseries 800 sound like shit.

My budget is 180 dollars

5 minutes ago, HazeTheBeater said:

My budget is 180 dollars

then see what Sennheiser RS headphones that fit inside that budget, prices are different all over the world, so what might be 150€ for you might be 200€ and the other way around.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

13 hours ago, Dackzy said:

My budget is 180 dollars

2 minutes ago, Dackzy said:

then see what Sennheiser RS headphones that fit inside that budget, prices are different all over the world, so what might be 150€ for you might be 200€ and the other way around.

What about sennheisers gaming line

2 minutes ago, HazeTheBeater said:

My budget is 180 dollars

What about sennheisers gaming line

not wireless like you want.

1 minute ago, Dackzy said:

not wireless like you want.

OH.. And do they have mics_

1 minute ago, HazeTheBeater said:

OH.. And do they have mics_

The RS no, that is why I call them headphones. You can just buy a mic, if you really need one, even the cheap 15€ mics are better than what you get with gaming headsets.