LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Great bit of kit and would be great to see it used as part of a LiteConsole for DJ/VJ Purposes.

Currently building a area in my basement for old consoles (NES+) and computer couch gaming build for when the baby comes and this would be badass to have 

Well, that's an absolutely gorgeous projector. What is the resolution of the image displayed by it? Also why does it need a mirror? Can't it just be like a normal one? 

This projector looks like it belongs on a space ship!

This is one of the coolest projectors for its size and to give an image so easily is awesome especially being able to bring it almost anywhere 

14 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Small, and compact. That's nice. Its also nice that it does not have to have a massive distance to project a large image

It looks awesome and seems like the best choice for meetups with friends. Now it's super simple to share any media in company, or even play together.

Yisus. Well, for what you can get to see on the video about the PF1000U projector, the gaming experience IS QUITE AWESOME.  Honestly, who doesn't want this? Well, maybe if you don't have a 60' ~ 100' blank plain wall on your house for it to be used.. but, still.

That's a pretty crazy screen size for such a small distance away. I would love to have one!

Wow !! Exactly what i need for my private theater in my basement ! Perfect for watching Star Wars !

I dont have a projecor in my house some guys stole it and having a projector would be so cool

This projector looks sweet, id totaly get a screen and hang it from my ceiling or even put it on the wall and project it to the ceiling to watch movies or play games in bed (you know, like video games).

I don't need any advertising to trust LG on its products.

Amazing company with amazing products as well.

I like the concept of this projector and why not to try and win it.

Congrats to future winners!

Keep up the good work Linus.

That thing looks awesome! You can definitely consider me interested in one of those things.

Would be nice to have a big screen in a small apartment.

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Having one would be amazing, both for 

11 hours ago, zeeamillion said:

this looks cool and i was just about turn my atic into a theater so this wouod be amazing to have

Having one would be amazing, both for friends and gaming and for my families movies!!! 

This thing looks amazing! I'm pretty sure I won't win but it would be crazy not to give it a try. Be able to game on thing like this would be freaking insane!! 

Cool projector tech! Living in a dorm room, a projector like this is actually the perfect solution for our cramped space. If we win it, i'll be sure to post the dorm room setup!

F#$k timezone programming. Use UTC! (See XKCD #1883)

PC Specs:

Ryzen 5900x, MSI 3070Ti, 2 x 1 TiB SSDs, 32 GB 3400 DDR4, Cooler Master NR200P

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

This is a great bit of tech and is great of most uses

Not only does it look cool, from what Ive seen of it it performs damn well too. Awesome projector!!

First of all, thanks to Linustechtips and LG for giving this amazing opportunity worldwide, since a lot of the viewers are not just from Canada.

To the thoughts of the PF 1000U projector, I would say is fairly compact for the capability of the quality image, and the weight is another factor that plays in its favor. It would be a perfect set up for events or just to play with your friends if you dont have that big of a TV. But the actual beauty of this I would say is that it doesn't limit you to a certain place that you can be gaming with your friends, since all the components are easy to carry, then all you need is to find a surface where you feel comfortable with the image.

Thanks again for the opportunity.

Looks pretty sweet! The big problem with projectors is the distance you need to get a decent sized image.

Desktop: Intel i7-4770k, 2 x AMD R9 290's, Gigabyte Z87X-D3H, 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RAM, Switch 810 Matte Black, Corsair RM1000, 250GB + 120GB OCZ SSD, 3TB Seagate. Custom watercooled with EK CPU & GPU blocks, XSPC 360 rad & pump top, D5 Vario pump, HW Labs Black ICE GTX 120 + 240 rads, Corsair SP120's + Noctua NF-F12's.

Home Server: Intel i5-4690, Gigabyte D85M-HD3, 8GB Corsair RAM, 60GB Corsair SSD, 3 x 4TB WD Red drives (RAID5), BitFenix Phenom (Midnight Black / mATX), Be Quiet L8 350w PSU.

i bought a projector once... it sucked lmao i would love to find out just how much better this one is :D Goodluck everyone

Looks awesome and I can't believe that it achieved a 200" image, even if it was a best case scenario. That's just out of this world and I can't believe projector tech is getting this good.