LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This is what I neeeeeed for gaming, premium quality with portability.  I have my ice tea... all I need is this...

If you did it right you could mount this under a desk for basically the cleanest setup ever.

That thing would be really awesome if it was used with a drone or FPV setup in events or something, haha.

LG has finally made projectors more practical and usable. I've been waiting for ages for a projector that can turn my room into my own personal theatre but up until now they've all needed tons of space and a ceiling mount to make that possible. Just when we thought projector technology couldn't improve, LG have once again come up with an amazing innovation. Can't wait to bring this along to my friends' houses and enjoy movies and games even more.

I've been eyeing this baby up for a while, would be v.keen to have one for some fun!

Man, LG delivers yet another awesome bleeding edge display. My roommates and I have been looking for a tv, but this would blow everything else out of the water

I think its pretty cool beans, if not a little more expensive then it should be, does require like a really friggen flat surface which may or may not limit some people, either way pretty cool and i'd like to see the competition come about on a product like this.

great projector, i need it because of reasons...

Would have fun trying to find a place big enough to use it :D

It's pretty and out of my price range so obviously I have to have one.

I think it's awesome!! 
I have worked with projectors before for college work and stuff and is tedious to deal with projectors that have low luminosity, resolution and especially with very tight angles causing you have to keep them away from the screen to get a decent size picture (not to mention that usually they are huge).

Looks like a tremendous product!  It will be the star of events at the next LAN party!

This is exactly what I need to turn my small room into a home theatre. Since its ultra short throw i won't need a large room to get the distance for a large screen and I won't need a ceiling mount for it.

I need one of these so I can play all my games in the garden :D and no one can say pls go out you need some fresh air :D

Greets frome Germany :D

I don't know anything about this product. Your add was sweet and this would be a sweet addition to my setup?

CPU i7-4790k CPU Cooler be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 MOBO Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark1 RAM G Skill Sniper 16GB @ 2133 w/ EK Water Blocks GPU Asus GTX770 (NZXT Kraken G10 w/ Corsair H90) Case Corsair Air 540 Black Storage 4tbx2 Seagate Constellation SSD 256GB Samsung 840 Pro PSU EVGA Supernova 1000 G1 Display Asus PB287Q 28" 2160p 60hz OS Windows 8.1

I'm going to college soon, and this would be the single coolest thing to have for a dorm room. Like ever. 

I feel that this projector really gives the user the freedom to "project" (pun intended) their ideas and inspiration in ways other projectors or viewing devices can't. It really provides an insight into the future of tech development and how we can inspire the new generations.

This thing looks freaking awesome! I can see many possibilities with this.

This projector is pretty rad. I would totally blow up some movies in my back yard to watch with my friends or get some mega 1v1's going on haha. 

Ok, so for 60" is it 4, 5, or 11 inches away? Seems to be a few communication errors. Still want one though :P

This would be great for gaming in a compact space or projecting 4 player games :)