LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I love the idea of a short throw projector. It would be incredibly useful in my small apartment where it can be tucked away when it's not in use, so as to not sacrifice any precious space that might otherwise be taken up by a TV. 

one way to play smash bros on pc without the limits of a standar tv :D

I have never try a projector it would be great having the chance to win this awesome LG Projector .. gaming, movies and everything in a whole new level I want that I really want!! greetings ! 

Looks like the most amazing projector I have seen. I wish I could have one this would be perfect for watching tv and movies and also gaming, also thanks to LG for sponsoring Linus Media Group they are one of the best tech channels around.

On 7/9/2016 at 10:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Oh lordy I need dis

Screenshot_20160710-234744.jpg

In theaters, where you would need giant walls moved around just to change the scenery, I always wondered if there was a way to just simply use a projector to change the scenery (or a giant LED screen which are worth a fortune). Now this can change everything, because it's affordable, and it can project into a giant wall from just a small distance. I work at a small theater, and this could change the entire way we think of our budget, our change of scenery, our everything. It's astonishing to see how technology advances, and wonder what's to come. I hope I get the chance to win one, I can't imagine the use it will have in the theater I work at.

Thank you.

It looks very portable while maintaining a great image projection, it would be perfect for games at parties.

Pretty awesome.. i want it. too bad i'm a broke college student. The distance needed to make such a large screen is pretty amazing

I think I would have to go buy a really big wall so i can get the best use out of this projector. A normal house wall just wouldnt be good enough

Would be pretty cool to take this travelling with me to watch movies and view the days photos.

Nikon D7000 for photo, Canon C100 for video

Very Interesting piece of technology - Personally i would love to try it out for myself in my dorm room at university where wall space isnt a problem but floor space is + with rules against hanging tvs etc. would be nice to give it a try, could be the answer to my problems.

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

The best damn projector I ever seen!!! I would love to have this nice ass projector in my life!!!!!!!!!

this is so sick! would make a good backyard movie tool or even gaming out back just point it at the house wall and go!

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The best damn projector I ever seen!!! I would love to have this nice ass projector in my life!!!!!!!!!

This would go great in my spare room! Though I may need to invest in another PC for it...

That projector is baller. I can play video games at the local drive in when there's no movies playing and it would be so cool.

Wow, this would be great for a cool side-of-dorm building projection setup for movies and the likes. Really cool!

Seems like I'm due for a new basement now :D

I think that is a great tool for when you go out with friends and you want to see a movie or play some games.