7 months left till I can buy my gaming pc. Should I spend on ps plus?

RedLineGamer

I have 7 months left till I can buy my gaming pc, but the problem is shoud I spend on console games, ps plus or not. My mom does not allow me to sell my consoles or laptops because my mom bought those things for me. Also ps plus costs like $20 3 months, so thats pretty bs for a person who is saving for a gaming pc.

Buying gaming pc on janurary 2017!

Is it worth it to you to get the features of ps plus? And how much will it hurt your ability to save money for your pc, or how much longer will you have to wait to be able to afford your pc if you continue to pay for ps plus?

These are all things that we can't really tell you, its a mostly personal choice.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Considering it would take money off your gaming PC, don't

Paid subscriptions are the worst

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

23 hours ago, RedLineGamer said:

I have 7 months left till I can buy my gaming pc, but the problem is shoud I spend on console games, ps plus or not. My mom does not allow me to sell my consoles or laptops because my mom bought those things for me. Also ps plus costs like $20 3 months, so thats pretty bs for a person who is saving for a gaming pc.

Go to steam.com and look into some games you would like, And maybe go get some good Peripherals for your gaming PC. Such as headphones and stuff. You've graduated from Console to PC, Be proud, Join the next generation.

Do you own a ps4?  If not, then don't bother at all

If you do, then its up to you if you are willing to pay extra money for playstation plus's features, or want to play online badly on your ps4....If you could care less then don't bother..

However, if you don't have a job then don't pay for psn plus at all since you are just throwing money away in which you could have saved that money to build your beast pc.....If you do then choose those two choices above :)

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you