"Sound card" for iOS and android devices.

Eyal

I bought the ATH M50 headphones, and they go really well with a propper sound card.

But the problem is that on my phone doesnt have PCIe slots... the quality is really pood compared to other devices.

Is there a good solution that has a good DAC + amp that can be pluged to iOS and android devices?

I currently own an iPhone. Planning to switch to an android phone soon.. That's way I didn't but the Fiio ones... They are only for iOS if you want to use a DAC

Not sure if trolling, or just went full retard...

My Mobile Devices: HTC Dream (G1) Rooted, HTC Bravo (Desire) Rooted, Samsung Galaxy SII Rooted, Samsung Galaxy Note II Rooted, iPhone 4s Jailbroken, iPad 2 Jailbroken

Yeah, I can believe you did...

Now if anyone has a real intention to help me with that. Please do

yes if u use the camera kit + a usb dac it should work. Reports of Headamp's pico work, im sure Dacs using a wolfson chip will work.

I have a 2019 macbook pro with 64gb of ram and my gaming pc has been in the closet since 2018

Those headphones don't have a high enough impedance that you'd *need* a headphone amp, the iphone/android will power them just fine, but one could be beneficial. Fiio E6 I've heard is a pretty good, cheap solution, it just uses a 3.5mm jack so will work with any phone.

Yeah you can use a DAC with USB OTG with some Android phones for true audiophile quality, compatibility can be an issue so you will need to do a little research for the phone and DAC you are lokon to buy but as an example at 14.10 it shows 2 DACs working with a Note 2

That's not a nice thing to say. If you want to criticize do it constructively. Your friendly reminder that this is not /g/

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

I honestly thought he was just trolling. Excuse me Eyal.

My Mobile Devices: HTC Dream (G1) Rooted, HTC Bravo (Desire) Rooted, Samsung Galaxy SII Rooted, Samsung Galaxy Note II Rooted, iPhone 4s Jailbroken, iPad 2 Jailbroken

No problem!