First pc build.

*UPDATED*

So i made this pc on a norwegian website called komplett.no. It's my first pc ever made, and i'd like to ask what kind of games this could be running and at what framerate. also if it would be able to record games. 

anyways i have a budget of around 1500 - 2000$  (this pc is around 1300$) so if you could check it out and give me some recommendations that'd be great!

Sorted out a few flaws in the pc, and i think i'm about done. Thanks for all the help and support! :) 

https://www.komplett.no/wishlists/482f9f18-9ea2-4f93-aa94-88e65bdbf365  

Thanks!

Edited by HenrikR10
Changed some of the parts in my build.

6 minutes ago, HenrikR10 said:

So i made this pc on a norwegian website called komplett.no. It's my first pc ever made, and i'd like to ask what kind of games this could be running and at what framerate. also if it would be able to record games. 

anyways i have a budget of around 1500 - 2000$  (this pc is around 1300$) so if you could check it out and give me some recommendations that'd be great! 

https://www.komplett.no/wishlists/482f9f18-9ea2-4f93-aa94-88e65bdbf365

Thanks!

u have an overclocking chip on a b150 chipset, which doesnt allow overclocking...

u wanna get a z170 chipset motherboard

and maybe toss an SSD in if it fits your budget

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

I feel very thrown off by the currency change...

First and for most. Get a z170 chipset board if you are going to get a k series CPU.

Second, consider an ssd. Almost anything works, but I'd recommend the 250gb 850 evo.

Third, I think you should be able to afford a GTX 1070 if you want to take at 1440p. If 1080 is fine for you, then the RX 480 is great.

Lastly, if you're going with the RX 480 I'd wait till after market coolers come out.

Good luck :)

15 minutes ago, HighRez said:

Second, consider an ssd. Almost anything works

Notably, the Kingston V300 does not work as an SSD. I have hard drives faster than it in my computer right now.

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

Welcome to the forums!

I don't have an account on the store site, but I've made a build there.

Part 1.png

Part 2.png

What do you think?

The problem is that this is an nVidia product and scoring any nVidia product a "zero" is also highly predictive of the number of nVidia products the reviewer will receive for review in the future.

On 2015-01-28 at 5:24 PM, Victorious Secret said:

Only yours, you don't shitpost on the same level that we can, mainly because this thread is finally dead and should be locked.

On 2016-06-07 at 11:25 PM, patrickjp93 said:

I wasn't wrong. It's extremely rare that I am. I provided sources as well. Different devs can disagree. Further, we now have confirmed discrepancy from Twitter about he use of the pre-release 1080 driver in AMD's demo despite the release 1080 driver having been out a week prior.

On 2016-09-10 at 4:32 PM, Hikaru12 said:

You apparently haven't seen his responses to questions on YouTube. He is very condescending and aggressive in his comments with which there is little justification. He acts totally different in his videos. I don't necessarily care for this content style and there is nothing really unique about him or his channel. His endless dick jokes and toilet humor are annoying as well.

59 minutes ago, HenrikR10 said:

S

Just a heads up if possible get Windows on reddit or  kinguin comparing it to the prices of some other parts o seen and know the prices you could save 50-80€ and then put it into an Intel or Samsung ssd 120-240 gb and all applications stored on it will then load faster ? Looks like a solid build other than the k chipset cpu and you mobo not being z170 chipset it should run strong, what is it to use for