Suggestions for gaming mice

Dwood180

I just got the Corsair K95 RGB keyboard and want to get some suggestions on what the best gaming mice is.

Thanks!

1 minute ago, AresKrieger said:

I really like my g402, which is a cutdown G502 so you might want to look into the G502.

I'll check it out! Also looking for suggestions for a good chair too

There's no best mouse, because comfort is the most important thing when selecting a mouse and that's very subjective. If someone just flat out gives you a recommendation with no information, don't listen to them.

This video will help you determine your preferences, but it's strongly suggested to try mice you've liked in a store if possible.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

8 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

Requirements?

Type of games you play?

Need extra buttons?

Hand size and grip type?

Weight preference?

FPS mostly, average size hands....maybe a better question is what are the best brands?

7 minutes ago, Pandalf said:

There's no best mouse, because comfort is the most important thing when selecting a mouse and that's very subjective. If someone just flat out gives you a recommendation with no information, don't listen to them.

This video will help you determine your preferences, but it's strongly suggested to try mice you've liked in a store if possible.

Thanks I'll check it out!

10 minutes ago, Pandalf said:

{Video snip}

It also takes awhile to get used to a mouse, or chair, or keyboard. Come with more info regarding weight, price range and whatnot and I'll list up some of my suggestions, but not before, and if neither of my suggestion fit, then I won't say much. I'd also wanna know how big/small you are if we are going to recommend a decent chair. Also, what games do you play for the most part.

I once explained to my girlfriend what true love is. I said, "If you were a shit, I'd put you back in" and to this day, she is still my little shit. 

17 minutes ago, Dwood180 said:

I just got the Corsair K95 RGB keyboard and want to get some suggestions on what the best gaming mice is.

Thanks!

G502. fantastic mouse.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Steelseries Rival 700.

Hardcore Hardware Whore | Check out my Blog for for Latest Tech News and more | Cricket Fan | Weapons Nut | 

I have a G502 proteus and I love it. However the absolute best no frills no janky shite mouse has to be finalmouse 2016. It's EXTREMELY light though so be aware of that. Otherwise just look at these brands:

- Logitech

- Zowie

- Steelseries

- Roccat (maybe)

Logitech has the best sensor at though in their G502 and G303, the 3386 sensor which is amazeballs

Remember to quote if you want us to see your answer ASAP!

10 hours ago, huilun02 said:

Oh you're buying a brand and not a mouse?

Apple perhaps

Comments like this are why I'm liking this site less and less now. Yes I'm new to all this and yes I may aak a stupid question sometimes but it's only because I want to learn.

3 hours ago, Dwood180 said:

Comments like this are why I'm liking this site less and less now. Yes I'm new to all this and yes I may aak a stupid question sometimes but it's only because I want to learn.

There are all kinds of people in this world! We just need to find the ones which are right for us. If you don't like a comment just ignore it. There are many people who can help you a lot! :-)