A game you couldn't resist playing and beat TWICE

LimeBlasts

hey guys so i am sure that someone had made this already but anywayt what is the video game that as soon as you came home you went straight to your pc and played it for 5 hours it was so good you beat it again for me it was alien isolation anyway comment down below PLEASE!

Pokemon lol.

Dragon Age Inquisition

Witcher 3

Oblivion

Monster Hunter Tri (Dolphin)

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn (Dolphin)

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

Witcher 3

Bioshock 1,2, infinite

Dishonored (3 times, extremely good)

LEGO Star Wars the complete saga :)

to game or not to game, that`s the question

GTA San Andreas.

Halo 1 PC legendary.

Halo 2 Vista legendary.

Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare.

Call of Duty World at War.

Resident Evil 4.

Ghost and Goblins, you have to beat it 2x to get the ending. Same with Super Ghouls N Ghosts on the SNES.

Loved AND hated those games at the same time.

Not a fan of beating a game 2x anymore because there is so many games that by the time I beat a game that is worth playing something else comes out.

• GTA SA and GTA IV.  I also routinely play GTA V still but the previous ones enticed me to replay the story again and again more than V though.
  • GRID
  • Penumbra Overture and Black Plague

In terms of stories that I replay, those are my top ones I think

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Bioshock 2 I may have beat twice. Now that I think about it, loved it. Infinite I played a lot and loved it as well but the ending was not really the end until the 2nd DLC.

Witcher 1-3

Gothic 1-2

Mass Effect 1-2

TES Series

Fallout Series

Bioshock 1

Dishonored

DA:O

Crysis 1

Farcry 1

Ectect....

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Well I'm currently on my 8th playthrough of the Mass Effect Trilogy (First time on PC). I have played through Skyrim Probably 4 times. Fallout 3 twice.

18 minutes ago, Squirrel724 said:

Well I'm currently on my 8th playthrough of the Mass Effect Trilogy (First time on PC). I have played through Skyrim Probably 4 times. Fallout 3 twice.

I constantly have a Mass Effect & Skyrim Playthrough going on to some degree. Just finished my first FemShep playthrough, now I'm trying to decide what to do next. 

Recently, Witcher 3 gripped me - my first playthrough was a little rushed, so I immediately started a new one.

I dropped about 130 hours into Dark Souls 3 across three complete runs in the weeks right after release. It's going to be a while before I feel the need to revisit that one again. O.o

Divine Divinity 2x

Dragon age inqusition 2x

Borderlands 2 ( all classes maxed)

Lords of the fallen NG++

Let's agree to disagree

As said many times before, Bioshock series. Unfortunately I'm still on my first play through of Witcher 3....and I got it on launch day....

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

GTA IV x3

Fable I x5

Deus Ex: HR & IW x3

Divinity: Original Sin x3

Fallout 3 x8?

Dragon's Dogma: DA x5

Dishonored x4

Playing through Dark Souls 3 for the third time now. I always regretted not doing multiple different builds on DS2 and im glad ive tried completely different builds in 3, keeps the gameplay interesting every run, love it.

"Give a man a mask and he will become his true self." -Oscar Wilde

Spoiler

CPU Intel Core i5 6600k @ 3.5GHz GPU MSI Radeon R9 380 4GB Motherboard Asus Z170 Pro Gaming RAM Kingston Fury 2x4GB DDR4 2666MHz PSU XFX 650W Storage Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, Kingston 128GB SSD OS Windows 10

Medieval II Total War.  I beat the vanilla game as Venice and England (trust me England is painful b/c crusades), not to mention the countless times I've beaten Stainless Steel or Deus lo Vult campaigns.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

Only one game comes to mind and it was on consoles. 

The Last of Us. 

I even bought it twice. Launch day for PS3, and launch day for PS4. 

I consistently have a play through of Pokemon games that I can get on my phone. Great way to kill time on the go.

I actually don't replay games all that often other than that, but I did start a new Skyrim playthrough because I ended up completely ruining the balance on my other save. I 100ed sneak over and over again to fill up perk point trees and generally did a lot of dumb craps with mods to make the game pretty inconsistent to play.

13 hours ago, Curufinwe_wins said:

Pokemon lol.

Dragon Age Inquisition

Witcher 3

Oblivion

Monster Hunter Tri (Dolphin)

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn (Dolphin)

Is that MHT on Dolphin emulator? If so i seriously need to get that shit running. Ever since i saw MH i've wanted to play it but aint shelling out the cash for a DS or w/e other platforms its on.

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

3 minutes ago, Noctus said:

Is that MHT on Dolphin emulator? If so i seriously need to get that shit running. Ever since i saw MH i've wanted to play it but aint shelling out the cash for a DS or w/e other platforms its on.

Yep. It's freaking amazing... I played 100s of hrs on my WII of that game and it is just 100x better on PC. Same with Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn...

Actually Dolphin support is so amazing and the graphics enhancements so great, I will probably never use my WII again lol.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

1 minute ago, Curufinwe_wins said:

Yep. It's freaking amazing... I played 100s of hrs on my WII of that game and it is just 100x better on PC. Same with Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn...

Actually Dolphin support is so amazing and the graphics enhancements so great, I will probably never use my WII again lol.

Awesome, deffo on my todo list then. cheers =]

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530