Anyone have a fix to bf4 not using GPU and 100% cpu?

BlackOutCrisis

So tons of people are having this problem and I haven't been able to find a fix for it, I've personally tried multiple drivers including the 13.10v2 beta drivers that were released for bf4 and still no luck. Anyone have a fix for this?

So tons of people are having this problem and I haven't been able to find a fix for it, I've personally tried multiple drivers including the 13.10v2 beta drivers that were released for bf4 and still no luck. Anyone have a fix for this?

This. Although, I think it may come down to DICE fixing it

bf4 is glitchy. it should not be out in beta yet.

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Try navigating to the bf4 beta directory and see if you have an option to launch using your gpu when your shift+right-click on the executable. You can also check in AMD Catalyst to see if bf4 is set to launch using your gpu.

Try navigating to the bf4 beta directory and see if you have an option to launch using your gpu when your shift+right-click on the executable. You can also check in AMD Catalyst to see if bf4 is set to launch using your gpu.

Don't have any clue what you are talking about setting things to launch using my GPU.

bf4 is glitchy. it should not be out in beta yet.

This is why they have a beta... so they can find and fix problems... Do people seriously not understand that this is a BETA and not a DEMO?

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

This is why they have a beta... so they can find and fix problems... Do people seriously not understand that this is a BETA and not a DEMO?

no, this is alpha stage. not even beta. its awful right now.

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

No, do you not understand that the game comes out in a fucking month and they don't even have the core gameplay working?! They still haven't fixed the stupid fucking hit detection and net code that was the main problem OF FUCKING BATTLEFIELD 3. I'm tired of EA fanboys screaming beta because they threw together the shittiest build they could out for open beta.

Consider that BETAs are often OLD builds of the game. DICE probably has everything figured out already. I'm also lagging btw.

Case: 650D CPU: i5 4670K GPU: GTX 770 Gaming @1306MHz Motherboard: MAXIMUS VI Hero PSU: AX760 CPU Cooler: H100i RAM: 8GB Vengeance Pro @1866MHz Storage: 840 250GB SSD / 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14

No, do you not understand that the game comes out in a fucking month and they don't even have the core gameplay working?! They still haven't fixed the stupid fucking hit detection and net code that was the main problem OF FUCKING BATTLEFIELD 3. I'm tired of EA fanboys screaming beta because they threw together the shittiest build they could out for open beta.

This build is probably from around august the most bugs are already fixed.

The Beta build doesn't even make a giant Wave when the Skyscrapper comes down but they already had it Months ago in gameplay from Events.

And Bf3 was waaaaayyy more buggy and that even Months after Release.

There wasn't even Common Rose,Battlelog was broken,Colore Blind was missing,Guns where Crazy unbelanced,flares didn't work ect. ect.

I could make 3 full Pages of Bugs that BF3 had in the Final release and Beta was 10xTimes worse.

Here a small Reminder of BF3 Beta:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc7JILlox-g

RTX2070OC 

Yeh, I'm having the same problem.

3570k @ 4.4GHz is maxing all four cores and 100%, thus causing lag spikes. My 660ti is dealing with it fine...

This build is probably from around august the most bugs are already fixed.

The Beta build doesn't even make a giant Wave when the Skyscrapper comes down but they already had it Months ago in gameplay from Events.

And Bf3 was waaaaayyy more buggy and that even Months after Release.

There wasn't even Common Rose,Battlelog was broken,Colore Blind was missing,Guns where Crazy unbelanced,flares didn't work ect. ect.

I could make 3 full Pages of Bugs that BF3 had in the Final release and Beta was 10xTimes worse.

Here a small Reminder of BF3 Beta:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc7JILlox-g

You've missed my entire point, I wasn't complaining about the bugs of bf4, nor is my previous post or OP. I was in the bf3 beta, I know how bad it was. What I was complaining about is that the entire time bf3 was out they never fixed the shitty hit detection and net code and now that they have had all this time on bf4 with a new engine and everything they still have not fixed the fucking hit detection and net code lol There is absolutely no excuse for that and the current beta build being a couple months old has nothing to do with them not even acknowledging the core gameplay issues that you think would be on the top of their list to get sorted out.

only changes that seem to help (for me atleast) are setting bf4 to low priority (reduced the stutter) and setting the resolution scale lower then 100 % (setting it to even 95 % makes it feel more smooth (this also increased my gpu usage),even though actual resolution changes didn't do anything(for some reason))

Might have to see if downgrading my drivers down to 306.97 would make a different in comparison to the 331.40 im currently using (on a gtx 470 btw)