Xbox 360 controller or DS4

Doughnutnator
On 7/9/2016 at 8:56 AM, Doughnutnator said:

It's too expensive. $80 with the dongle. The new one (Bluetooth) isn't out yet, and I don't know if it keeps the 3.5mm Headset thing. Even with the new one I would need a Bluetooth dongle, and that ends up with $77 USD.

Instead of the 40 I spent with the Steam Controller. It looks good, im just afraid that my hands will not fit or that it will be to hard for me to play with it

Initially, it'll be a little awkward. You just have to get used to it.

While it shouldn't take that long to actually get comfortable with it, there are a few things that'll take a little longer, like for me it took a couple months before I actually started using the left pad for movement in games (though now it works better for me than the analog stick did).

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.

15 hours ago, Dash Lambda said:

Initially, it'll be a little awkward. You just have to get used to it.

While it shouldn't take that long to actually get comfortable with it, there are a few things that'll take a little longer, like for me it took a couple months before I actually started using the left pad for movement in games (though now it works better for me than the analog stick did).

Thanks for sharing. I find the trackpads very useful. I want to use the left trackpad instead of the joystick (i want to use the analog as a d-pad).

So left trackpad for movement, right for aiming, optimize bumpers, triggers and grip buttons to use XABY as least as possible, and have my hands at the most comfortable position.

Hope it works well, the XOne controller looks nice and the 3.5mm is a nice bonus, but it costs way too much, I could get 2 steam controllers for the price of 1 Xbox One controller.