Advice on Battlefield!

Vishvas Sudarshan

Hello gamers!

I'm new to the gaming community, and need your advice.

(I'm playing Crysis now)

I thought of playing Battlefield, but don't know which one to start with, 2? 3? 4?

Please help me out guys!

PS- I'm going to school, and I'll be back at around 18:45 IST (Just wanted to inform you guys that I can't reply before that time, sorry)

BF4 if you want to start now, or wait till BF1 if you have the patience 

My PC Specs:          CPU: i5 4690k(stock speed of 3.50GHz)          GPU: MSI GTX 770 4GB          Storage: WD Blue 1TB HDD and 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD             Ram: 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1600MHz           Motherboard: Z97 Asus Maximus VII Ranger          PSU: Corsair RM650 650W          CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO                    Case: Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl with window         OS: Windows 10 Pro                                

Discounting hardline (Bad multiplayer & Meh campaign), 4 is the latest and greatest, available at killer prices. BF1 will be better when it comes out, but it will be $60. if that is an amount of money you are willing to spend, get BF4 from origin and BF1 from Greenmangaming (Use code 20OFF to get 20% off, and spend less than 60$)

if you are talking about playing campaign, BF4 and 3 have good campaigns, and BF Hardline's campaign is still fun, although it is subpar

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

Battlefield 2 is the most tactical and teamwork-oriented of the series, and the one which all other Battlefields are essentially watered-down, limited, and neutered versions of. It's still going, and you can download and play it for free from here: https://battlelog.co/

Battlefield 4 is a lot of fun, too. It's faster, more run'n'gun action-y.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

Bad company 2.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

6 hours ago, ivan134 said:

Bad company 2.

I did hear BC2 plays shitty on pc?

Battlefield 4 is like €7 or something, it is a nice game.

Quote or mention me if not feel ignored 

5 minutes ago, Cruorzy said:

I did hear BC2 plays shitty on pc?

Battlefield 4 is like €7 or something, it is a nice game.

You heard wrong. It plays amazing on PC.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit