STUPID COPS ! :D

The Realist

The one in the back must be kicking himself for going along with the others instead of just blocking the way.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

2 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

The one in the back must be kicking himself for going along with the others instead of just blocking the way.

:D

When life gives you drugs you sell them for a living.

Makes me feel safe knowing the community have these people to care for us...

Send help...

Nothing.

2 minutes ago, TheSuspect said:

Makes me feel safe knowing the community have these people to care for us...

Send help...

your only help in this world is a Gun with a full mag behind your back...

When life gives you drugs you sell them for a living.

That is probably the US equivalent of the crim thinking that going round and round in circles will shake off the cops with about the same success rate as having a large mound of earth to go around with a larger circle in the UK

I do have a feeling I've seen that shot or something similar with a US crim taking the cops for a round trip of a junction (I'll have to dig out my collection of cops uncut episodes).

Also remember- in lots of jurisdictions (such as Dallas, TX,) police are not allowed to use techniques like the PIT maneuver to disable a vehicle in chase. The officers are only allowed to follow the vehicle until the assailant stops. A few months ago, a SWAT officer in Dallas was fired for using the PIT maneuver on a vehicle after it was being chased for 3 hours, ending it on a freeway that was blocked for over an hour (which is a LONG TIME on these huge freeways.) I don't know what nannies put these laws in place, but I digress.

The law there might disallow those officers from doing anything other than follow the vehicle. Just some speculation.

I used to be quite active here.