Do I have any Chance?

PyroBlast13

So i'm looking to buy witcher 3 in the summer sale and i'm sure my system does not meet the requirements for it but I'm wondering if I will be able to play at all like ultra low settings 1080p?

CPU: I3-4130 3.37GHz

GPU: EVGA 750 Ti

Ram: 8Gb

She does not like you. You have NO chance with her. Ask Amanda in accounting. She is desperate.

No your system will not run it very well.

Your system will run it rather well, you should be able to play on a mix of medium settings at 1080p with solid frame rates. Disregard what @Orboe said.

EDIT: I own a 750ti, and I play The Witcher 3 with those settings.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

Your CPU is somewhat comparable to the minimum required, even exceeding it depending on what benchmark you're talking about. Your GPU is one tier below the minimum requirement if you go by the chart from Tom's Hardware. Which to my understanding means a negligible difference. Everything else exceeds minimum requirements.

I say give it a whirl. Worst case you have to dial back the settings a bit.

2 minutes ago, Jacktastic-Mofo said:

Your system will run it rather well, you should be able to play on a mix of medium settings at 1080p with solid frame rates. Disregard what @Orboe said.

Ah Awesome!!!

Minimum System Requirements
  • Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz.
  • AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940.
  • Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660.
  • AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870.
  • RAM 6GB.
  • OS 64-bit Windows 7 or 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1)
  • DirectX 11.
  • HDD Space 40 GB

Source: http://www.tentonhammer.com/guides/witcher-iii-system-minimum-and-recommended-system-requirements-and-upgrade-guide

Even better, straight from CDPR - http://en.cdprojektred.com/support/tw3-system-requirements/

9 minutes ago, PyroBlast13 said:

Ah Awesome!!!

you can try turning on hairworks. but your performance will go down a black hole. 

also some of the more intensive areas of the game, like novigrad, might not perform well. probably gonna have to reduce settings some more. 

23 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

you can try turning on hairworks. but your performance will go down a black hole. 

also some of the more intensive areas of the game, like novigrad, might not perform well. probably gonna have to reduce settings some more. 

The gameworks features don't put a big toll on NVIDIA GPU's, only AMD ones.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

39 minutes ago, PyroBlast13 said:

So i'm looking to buy witcher 3 in the summer sale and i'm sure my system does not meet the requirements for it but I'm wondering if I will be able to play at all like ultra low settings 1080p?

CPU: I3-4130 3.37GHz

GPU: EVGA 750 Ti

Ram: 8Gb

I don't think the CPU is going to be beefy enough.  Instead of spending $60 on a game, spend $60 on your rig.  You'll be happier with your situation.

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

Without a 4 Core CPU you shouldnt bother with Witcher 3.

On 23.6.2016 at 2:13 AM, Jacktastic-Mofo said:

EDIT: I own a 750ti, and I play The Witcher 3 with those settings.

But not with a 2 Core CPU....

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Your CPU may be too weak.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO