4GB vs 8GB RX 480 for 1080p?

2 minutes ago, DXMember said:

Is it worth it? I don't know. Is it, maybe? I don't know. I don't think anyone knows, but the point is that at the end of the day it's your money and you have to decide what to do with it.

Which is why I am asking for advice. The final decision will be mine and I have no one to blame for that.

I have a Fury Nitro and an FX 8320E. Screw my life?

15 minutes ago, Phoenix721 said:

Which is why I am asking for advice. The final decision will be mine and I have no one to blame for that.

if you only need it for like 6 months just get the cheaper option, but just so you know it vega is rumored to launch in October.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

2 hours ago, Dackzy said:

if you only need it for like 6 months just get the cheaper option, but just so you know it vega is rumored to launch in October.

AMD denied Vega coming early, it is still being released in 2017. Also, I want it for about a year and then keep it as a lan party computer.

I have a Fury Nitro and an FX 8320E. Screw my life?