My printer cant connect to my wifi

ONEnONLY

Hi, so im trying to connect my printer to my wifi but i cant because it says "Ip address check failed Incorrect IP address is assigned to the printer. Confirm IP address setup of the network device (hub, router, or access point). Contact your network administrator for assistance."

I've used this website http://www.epson.ru/es/upload/ManualTypes/102126/panel/g_html/external/manual_e01.htm and the solution they gave me didnt work 

• Check whether or not the DHCP function for the access point is enabled. If it is disabled, change it to enabled.
  • If you have set the IP address manually, the IP address is outside the supported range (invalid). Enter the correct IP address.

DHCP is on, i also tried assigning an ip manually but that didn't work it just keeps on coming up with the same error. 

Please someone help because im getting really frustrated. Been trying to fix this for 2h. 

so first of all check the range address of dhcp , for example put it from 192.168.1.100  to 254 and put an addres like 192.168.1.50 or something like that. If not check MTU value ( should be around 1500-9000). Put DNS by google to ensure network stability

22 minutes ago, Mountine said:

so first of all check the range address of dhcp , for example put it from 192.168.1.100  to 254 and put an addres like 192.168.1.50 or something like that. If not check MTU value ( should be around 1500-9000). Put DNS by google to ensure network stability

Dhcp range is from 2-255 and i made the address have 12 at the end. MTU value is at 1500 and i dont know how to put it on dns by google.

ok so put the range to 192.168.2.100-255 , and assign that ip that i just mention. The dns setting should be on dhcp client setting or in the main router setting ( 8.8.8.8 , 8.8.4.4 ) 

On 14/06/2016 at 8:31 PM, Mountine said:

ok so put the range to 192.168.2.100-255 , and assign that ip that i just mention. The dns setting should be on dhcp client setting or in the main router setting ( 8.8.8.8 , 8.8.4.4 ) 

Thank you so much it worked!