Need closed back headphones in white or silver.

My Siberia V2 frost headset kinda died on my and I need something that matches my white and silver build and also closes me off from noisy roommates, I was looking and found AKG K545s but for a few hundred more I could get AKG 551s which are a headset but the white version costs 100$ more that the black version and that feels wrong Vmoda m100s  are an option but I know nothing about Vmoda, Beyerdynamic Custom one pros are what I would lean towards just because it's a brand that I recongnize and have used but I've heard Slick say that they were alittle disappointing during a wan show a few years back so I'm discouraged on them, so is there maybe a better choice I haven't found and if not I need help because I feel like I'm flying blind with this purchase and I want them to last me a few years.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

Went with AKG 545s because I found them locally and after 10 minutes with them I hate them, the treble is grating and unnatural for talking which is what I'm going to be using them for most of the time and they don't make up for it by sounding special with music. I'm very used to the sound of my HD598s so this is just not cutting it for me, I'm going to geve them a chance to grow on me but probably going to return them as soon as possible.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?