#NSA ... #LOL

xox

Well, the new AMD graphics cards look brilliant; don't they?

Also true of the new Cyber Defence network created by the good old Tory government here in The United Kingdom.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24321717

_70176290_large-fingers.jpg

The role of the unit is to protect computer networks and safeguard vital data

All I say about it is bring it on. we need some kind of defence against hackers which try to steal valuable government information. They're practically the terrorists of cyber space... Oh Wait, they are the terrorists of cyber space. My mate hacks, all he does is find the username and password of people's Facebook profiles and then takes the liberty of changing their sexual orientation to the same sex etc. He does not hack into secret government databases which are secret in the interest of national security.

It reminds me of the Merriweather Heist in GTA V, where Trevor and the crew try to steal this thing at the bottom of the sea and then gets a buyer from China. Turns out that it was a super-weapon which in the hands of the Chinese would be dangerous. Trevor realises that it is a bit too dangerous and returns it to the government in sanity. Basically, teenage hackers are taking it too far; stealing secret documents ans posting them on Wikileaks, really not in national interest. All my mate says is the only reason to hack is for attention or if you are under the illusion that the government isn't here to protect you, instead is some kind of Lizard army wanting to kill youu and all you have in life... Much like Trevor in GTA.

So guys, the government is here to help. And I didn't put this in the news section because it has my opinion in it... I am not the daily mail, posting articles with clear bias in them.

-Tom

PS: I don't want s shitstorm of touchy people who can't cope with the government trying to protect us, to those people: "Shush your mush."

Compatible with Windows 95

Sorry but the government are not there to help us, they are there to help themselves.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

-Ben Franklin

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

It would be great if we lived in a world where definitions gave the whole picture. Then I'd feel safe with the government "protecting" me. But I'm sorry, we don't live in that world. People are corrupt, and the government is just an organization made up of people. "Discipline precedes freedom." The purpose of government is not to protect us and keep threats "out of sight; out of mind", but rather to provide an extra layer of protection to its people. If we abuse the government by passing all threatening issues onto them (personal security comes to mind), it will abuse the power that comes with these responsibilities. Whoever said that the internet, as it exists, can never be secure was right. However, I prefer it this way. It gives us a responsibility to fight cyber attacks and work on ways to improve security, but it allows us to have a more transparent government at the same time. It gives up "Temporary Safety" to ensure "Essential Liberty". If you are so confident as to hand over all matters of personal safety and security to the government, why not to a random thug on the street? Keep the government on a leash. It exists to serve and better its society, but given too much power, can be a detriment to society.

CPU - FX 8320 @ 4.8 GHz

| MoBo - Sabertooth 990FX | GPU - XFX Radeon HD 7870 GHz Ed. @ 1.075 GHz | CPU Cooler - H100 | RAM - 16 GB Dual Channel Vengeance @ 1600 MHz (didn't care to push these...) | OS - Windows 8 Pro | Storage - OCZ Vertex 3 (120 GB Boot), Samsung 830 Pro 64 GB, WD Black 1 TB, some random 320 GB from a laptop | PSU - CM Silent Hybrid Pro 850W (MDPC Sleeving) | Case - 800D | Monitors - ASUS V238H/ X Star DP2710LED | Mouse - M90 Keyboard - CM Quickfire Rapid w/ custom key caps

"When life gives you lemons, Don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back!" - Cave Johnson, CEO

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

-Ben Franklin

You beat me to it.

You beat me to it.

sorry :D

i believe in the land of the Free not the land of the Safe

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP