Extracting data

bkmd100
Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,

If all that 700gb is important files, you might just want to go for professionals.

Hi, I posted before saying I accidently deleted my files while upgrading to windows10.

-my main problem is slowness.

-I reinstalled windows 10 / 7 / 8.1 in these last 3 days about 7 times.

-I tried chkdsk + defragmenting hdd using built in windows tool and defraggler.

- 3 % defragmentation took me + 32hour.

-my hdd was bought with the laptop , less than 1 year old + never recieved any shock / fall.

-the full size of data i want to extract is about 700gb, the hdd is 1tb with 200gb left

-s.m.a.r.t. says my hdd is fine

-hdd sentinel the same.

-I am super tired less than 5 hours sleep for the past week.

==>I gave up so I am trying to copy all my data to another computer so then I format the hdd to go back to performance.

-I tried direct try using ethernet and wifi using connectify (one pc llike modem/host/router and the other just connect to it, I tried flipping) and undirect using a router and my phone as a router -> same result!

-I tried copying using "share" ,  I dont know how to describe it : I go to network and log to the other computer and copy files( the 2 pc are on windows10) , the result: at 5% it goes to 0kbs and stuck in there,.

-I tried one ftp host the other client and copied files:so many errors .

-I tried 2 tools to reset permession for all files, so many errors

==> guys, I can barely open my eyes , my mind stopped working literely, plz help me if you understand something and sorry for thsi englihs.

If all that 700gb is important files, you might just want to go for professionals.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv