Will Overwatch go on sale?

ruizhe

I've been a steam gamer for a very long time, mostly because of the sales. Since I'm going over to Battle.net for Overwatch, I want to know how frequently(or if) Blizzard titles go on sale. Any thoughts?

Im not sure it will any time soon, and to be fair, its a 40$ game

Blizzard rarely does sales. They have very little reason to.

But as said above, it's already $40 for the standard game which isn't a bad deal at all.

PC: i3 6100/R9 380X 4GB/8GB DDR4/840GB worth of SSDs * rMBP: i7 4870HQ/GT 750M 2GB/16GB DDR3/512GB SSD * Wii U 8GB/XB1S 2TB

1 minute ago, Ze_Mako said:

Blizzard rarely does sales. They have very little reason to.

But as said above, it's already $40 for the standard game which isn't a bad deal at all.

$40 for a tripleA title is not bad at all, but I live in Malaysia, so I have to pay 160 bucks here. Hence I always look to spend less.

If that's the case then you're sort of out of luck, sadly. 

Blizzard rarely does sales and since Overwatch is still very new it won't be seeing a sale or price drop any time soon.

PC: i3 6100/R9 380X 4GB/8GB DDR4/840GB worth of SSDs * rMBP: i7 4870HQ/GT 750M 2GB/16GB DDR3/512GB SSD * Wii U 8GB/XB1S 2TB

It's blizzard we're talking about here. The only time you see a sale is when there's a new expansion like wow and they sell the previous expansion for like 10 bucks.

But I do agree tho, 40 usd to my currency is like 50 bucks. <.>

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

Blizzard games rarely go on sale, and when they do. It's because of larger holidays such as Christmas or Thanksgiving. 

The only exception being World of Warcraft, they try to put the game on sale every other month it seems now.

It's only 40 bucks, grab it and play it. 

Spoiler

If its being sold as physical copy, that could be cheaper than buying it as digital copy. Other than that, it will be long time before you see it in sale. New games don't really go on sale anyway in first year.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv