2 Routers?

NyxeonFX

Im coming to the forums once again to ask a probably very nooby and simple question, But im here now! And i hope that the Tech wizards are aswell...
[-]
Would it be possible to have 2 routers in 2 different locations, on the same internet provider?
[-]
But don't comment just yet, there is a setback.

[-]
I do not have an internet port in my bedroom that I can plug my 2nd router into.
[-]
Is there an adapter of some sort to a wall outlet that could create an internet port, which I am assuming not.
[-]
Thanks for reading the thread!
All tech wizards now may reply.

Want any Graphic design or Motion design? Hit me up via the Site, or adding me on skype @ NyxeonFX

If what you mean by two routers is two wireless access points then yes it is possible.

You can use a powerline adaptor to get a wired connection through your house's powerlines and then connect the power line adapter to a wireless access point for a wireless connection or connect the ethernet cable from the powerline adapter directly into your PC for a wired connection across the powerlines in your house. 

• AMD Athlon X4 760K CPU   |   MSI FM2+ ATX A88X-G45 Motherboard   |   8GB 1600MHz RAM   |   MSI GTX 760 GPU (Reference)
  • Thermaltake Versa H22 Case   |   1TB Seagate, 0.5TB Hitachi (7200RPM)   |   ArcticRed+ 700WStock    |   Windows 8.1

I do currently use a Powerline adapter, but Im probably better off not using it because sometimes it lowers my connection because my routers is Literally in the opposite corner of my room, and in the basement, so essentially about 9-13 walls for the Adapter to send a signal through the powerline, And going that long just weakens the signal too much, And I do not know what to do.... :$

Want any Graphic design or Motion design? Hit me up via the Site, or adding me on skype @ NyxeonFX

Yes

[-]

it is possible

[-]

you can use a powerline adapter

[-]

to connect the second router in your bedroom

[-]

but you may want to look into routers that you can use together as one

[-]

otherwise you will have 2 separate wireless networks you need to switch between

[-]

also

[-]

you could

[-]

stop talking like this

[-]

thanks

http://www.wikihow.com/Connect-Two-Routers

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

Yes

[-]

it is possible

[-]

you can use a powerline adapter

[-]

to connect the second router in your bedroom

[-]

but you may want to look into routers that you can use together as one

[-]

otherwise you will have 2 separate wireless networks you need to switch between

[-]

also

[-]

you could

[-]

stop talking like this

[-]

thanks

Well
[-]
I

[-]

could

[-]

stop

[-]

talking

[-]

[-]

this

[-]

but

[-]

why

[-]

?

5 minutes ago, NyxeonFX said:

I do currently use a Powerline adapter, but Im probably better off not using it because sometimes it lowers my connection because my routers is Literally in the opposite corner of my room, and in the basement, so essentially about 9-13 walls for the Adapter to send a signal through the powerline, And going that long just weakens the signal too much, And I do not know what to do.... :$

The only way you're going to get a better signal is by running a Cat5e or Cat6 cable from the router to your PC. Probably through the walls or across the skirting boards in your house.

You may be able to run a cable from the router to as close to your PC as possible and then connect it to the closest power outlet to your PC but that would improve it by a few bits and probably isn't worth it.

• AMD Athlon X4 760K CPU   |   MSI FM2+ ATX A88X-G45 Motherboard   |   8GB 1600MHz RAM   |   MSI GTX 760 GPU (Reference)
  • Thermaltake Versa H22 Case   |   1TB Seagate, 0.5TB Hitachi (7200RPM)   |   ArcticRed+ 700WStock    |   Windows 8.1

Alright, thanks for the replies :)