Any good racinggames?

A.T

so no rally i mean games like nfs and the crew just want your opinion on what racing game you like the most

I pretty much only play sims

the most arcady I get is Forza Horizon

I play Dirt Rally

Forza 6

Forza Horizon

Project Cars

Assetto Corsa 

Next Car Game Wreckfest ...not on console yet but I imagine it will be 

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

3 minutes ago, Mason_Brasher said:

Nothing can compare to Gran Turismo 4 ;-)

Alot can. Sorry but GTs AI is shit..period. Its a parade lap that's abusable as hell. 

While a solid physics simulation GT is a sub par racer unless you employee handicaps on yourself.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

1 minute ago, Nexxus said:

Alot can. Sorry but GTs AI is shit..period. Its a parade lap that's abusable as hell. 

While a solid physics simulation GT is a sub par racer unless you employee handicaps on yourself.

Ouch, my childhood. I probably shouldn't have responded to this thread due to me only ever playing very few racing games. ( Dirt Rally, GTs, Early Forza, and Midnight Club)

I do agree that the AI was garbage, though, me being 6 when that was a thing, it was amazing for me to sit in front of a PS2 with my brother and play it.

Mario Kart Wii is my all time favorite racing game, almost my favorite game ever.

Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing transformed is fun

NFS Most Wanted (2005) was fun

Midtown Madness 2 was amazing

WipeOut is okay

F-Zero is very fun, but damn hard

Re-Volt was a very fun game, It was a really interesting take on racing games. You are basically driving RC cars in a real life setting. You drive through streets of towns, through houses, etc. and you can even make your own tracks.

Hot Wheels had a fun racing game way back in the day

Gran Turismo is alright. 3 or 4 is probably my favorite.

11 minutes ago, swordsman247 said:

Lego racers...it was the bomb

^this times 100, I loved the game!!!

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

1 minute ago, Mason_Brasher said:

Ouch, my childhood. I probably shouldn't have responded to this thread due to me only ever playing very few racing games. ( Dirt Rally, GTs, Early Forza, and Midnight Club)

I do agree that the AI was garbage, though, me being 6 when that was a thing, it was amazing for me to sit in front of a PS2 with my brother and play it.

I've played gt4 to its completion, I wanna like the GT series more then I do since I have more interest in road cars then race cars. and ya while GTs physics are quite good, better then fms, the racing itself is dull as dishwater. its not much better even today in gt6  

System Specs

4 minutes ago, Mason_Brasher said:

GT4 was awesome. I remember racing through New York in a little VW. I thought the graphics looked so good at the time, but I look at all the videos now and I think, "There's no way the graphics looked like that!"