Rainbow Six Siege: Starter Edition - Less than half price edition of Rainbow Six Siege

Anybody here who likes the game ? I dont, but i like too see games at low prices. I dont think any game deserves to be worth $60 ever.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

It's Ubisoft, get back to me when they pay me to play it

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

35 minutes ago, Thony said:

Anybody here who likes the game ? I dont, but i like too see games at low prices. I dont think any game deserves to be worth $60 ever.

If you like competitive tactical shooters in a round-based format then you should like R6. It's probably the best game Ubisoft has pumped out in a while.

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

GG Ubisoft, I'm never touching your game ever again. 

You almost had the hackers by a $60 paywall, but you just let them all buy back in again.

Spoiler

1 minute ago, MilkJugg24 said:

GG Ubisoft, I'm never touching your game ever again. 

You almost had the hackers by a $60 paywall, but you just let them all buy back in again.

True, but in the past few days I have not experienced one hacker. They could of patched it up maybe??

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

3 minutes ago, Bittenfleax said:

True, but in the past few days I have not experienced one hacker. They could of patched it up maybe??

I've been playing it on and off since beta, and they have tweaked the ban system more than I can remember, but it's FairFight. It's complete garbage and doesn't work.

This is the current banning system:

First offense: Week ban

Second offense: Permaban

No one wants to play ranked because there's that one person who always hacks in soloq games. In fact I played last week and got smashed in my first ranked game after playing a few casual because the dude was walling.

It's never fun to play casual because the matchmaking system matches new people with veterans all the time, and the game is either one sided or a shitshow.

Ubisoft needed to do what Blizzard did and hardware ID ban people, but they're too greedy of a company to do that. This $15 dollar version may seem like they're generous, but it's exactly the opposite.

Spoiler

1 minute ago, MilkJugg24 said:

I've been playing it on and off since beta, and they have tweaked the ban system more than I can remember, but it's FairFight. It's complete garbage and doesn't work.

This is the current banning system:

First offense: Week ban

Second offense: Permaban

No one wants to play ranked because there's that one person who always hacks in soloq games. In fact I played last week and got smashed in my first ranked game after playing a few casual because the dude was walling.

It's never fun to play casual because the matchmaking system matches new people with veterans all the time, and the game is either one sided or a shitshow.

Ubisoft needed to do what Blizzard did and hardware ID ban people, but they're too greedy of a company to do that. This $15 dollar version may seem like they're generous, but it's exactly the opposite.

That's fair enough. 

Until I see hackers, I cannot really complain. I have seen however over the weekend about 3 people get kicked by FairFight so I guess it was working then?! :/ 

However, I do agree that they are a greedy company and I can see where you are coming from.

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510