Anyone playing Overwatch?

Ryoku

Hey guys just bought the game a few days ago, having a pretty good time.  Though getting a bit tired of getting thrown in a group with people that won't play the objective, Anyone wanna group up?

add me Ryoku#1319

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

Not me. Don't have OW. Looks sick though, might pick it up

I fucking love Overwatch. 24 kill Reaper killstreak hype. I'll add you when I get home.

wut characters do ya play? we need people who can actually play genji cuz I'm sick of having to be my group's deflect bot.

Git Gud.

i've been mostly playing Soldier 76, dva, junkrat, torbjorn, widowmaker, little bit of mercy.  Really don't have that much time in yet so i haven't gotten around to playing all the classes. Only bought it 2 days ago, but already starting to get tired of randoms that wont go on the objective.  Last night i was on defense with Torbjorn and had like 20 kills in the first 5 mins and then they finally managed to get in a kill me and my turret and at that point i was pretty much like where the fuck is my team, and then i kept getting killed while trying to get my turret up and they just steam rolled over us without it. 

Then we were on the attack and my team just wouldn't jump on the point (you could see them around the edges of it and infront of it (at first i was thinking well that might work if they keep the enemies away). Then 3 of them walked in while i was by myself and then they killed me and then my team didn't even try to stop them from taking the point and then the game ended shortly after that.  I just logged off at that point and went to play doom 2016 single player.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

On 6/4/2016 at 9:57 AM, Ryoku said:

i've been mostly playing Soldier 76, dva, junkrat, torbjorn, widowmaker, little bit of mercy.  Really don't have that much time in yet so i haven't gotten around to playing all the classes. Only bought it 2 days ago, but already starting to get tired of randoms that wont go on the objective.  Last night i was on defense with Torbjorn and had like 20 kills in the first 5 mins and then they finally managed to get in a kill me and my turret and at that point i was pretty much like where the fuck is my team, and then i kept getting killed while trying to get my turret up and they just steam rolled over us without it. 

Then we were on the attack and my team just wouldn't jump on the point (you could see them around the edges of it and infront of it (at first i was thinking well that might work if they keep the enemies away). Then 3 of them walked in while i was by myself and then they killed me and then my team didn't even try to stop them from taking the point and then the game ended shortly after that.  I just logged off at that point and went to play doom 2016 single player.

I haven't got the game but I'm going to get it in a short time, so.... your player name?

14 hours ago, iM8Pizza said:

I haven't got the game but I'm going to get it in a short time, so.... your player name?

Edit: Ryoku#1319 And I'm on the NA Region (forgot to mention that earlier).