Mouse bungee for G502?

Saiyan

Looking for something to hold down my mouse cable, but I don't want something that sticks to my desk. I'm looking for something like the Razer Armadillo or the Evo-G mouse anchor not something that takes up a huge amount of room like some of the mouse bungee's that are shaped liked scorpions and ect. It seems the low profile smaller weights like that are hard to find, The Razer Armadillo is unavailable everywhere I look and same with the Evo-G. Any other bungees that are similar to those?

PCPartPicker: z97 Gaming 5 | 750w Photon | 850 Series 250gb SSD | Phanteks Enthoo Pro | LG25um56-P | Corsair K70 RGB | Asus Strix 970 4gb | WD Blue 1TB | Logitech G502 | i7-4790k | H100i GTX w/ (Noctua NF-F12's) | HyperX Fury Black 1x8gb 1866 | NZXT Hue+ |  ATR2500 | ATH-M50x |

Frankly I have a G402 and I use a pad of sticky notes. Works great. xD

Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14 inch ------ One day I'll have a desktop again...

Tbh, sticking the cord to the back of your monitor with some tape will work fine. Otherwise, you will have to get Zowie Camade (which is currently unavailable for some reason) or Thermaltake Galeru. The Razer mouse bungee will damage your cable as the G502 cable is quite thick. I am using the Galeru personally and i don't see a difference from which i taped my cord on the back of my monitor. The Galeru has enough space in the bungee to fit the G502 cable without damaging it. I have the G502 and G303 and i have tested this.