Need help choosing GPU

ModestasHydro

Hi

I'm finishing my casual gaming (diablo 3, witcher 3)/ work PC build and I can't decide which GPU to buy. Should I go with  GTX 950 or GTX 750ti ?  I'm also open to other suggestions. My budget for GPU is around +-180 euros.

Thanks in advance

Definitely wait for the RX 480 if that's your price-point. It should be able to handily beat (and by a fairly large margin) any other 200ish dollar GPU currently on the market. Though its really tough to say without having any benchmarks out there yet.

15 minutes ago, Matias_Chambers said:

RX 480 when it comes out. (June 29th) If you really can't wait, get an R9 380.

9 minutes ago, Zyndo said:

Definitely wait for the RX 480 if that's your price-point. It should be able to handily beat (and by a fairly large margin) any other 200ish dollar GPU currently on the market. Though its really tough to say without having any benchmarks out there yet.

4 minutes ago, NicekillBG said:

RX 480

+1

Am I the only one here realize that his limit is 180 EUROS, which is way less than the 200$ needed for the RX 480?

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

I think RX 480  will cost way more than 200 euros in my country.

According to google, 1 USD = .9 EUR... 200 USD = 180 EUR... 480 is supposed to be 199 USD, so that fits his price range perfectly.... though it will depend on shipping and whatnots.

Wether or not that will be the actual case is TBD, but the exchange is fairly close is all. and if the actual amounts are that different after all, its going to be hard for us to really give suggestions if the final price can be off by that much.

7 minutes ago, ModestasHydro said:

Hopefully not a lot more though, as it's going to be around 2.5 times as powerful as the GTX 750 Ti you first mentioned.

6 minutes ago, Zyndo said:

According to google, 1 USD = .9 EUR... 200 USD = 180 EUR... 480 is supposed to be 199 USD, so that fits his price range perfectly.... though it will depend on shipping and whatnots.

Wether or not that will be the actual case is TBD, but the exchange is fairly close is all. and if the actual amounts are that different after all, its going to be hard for us to really give suggestions if the final price can be off by that much.

Wellcome to taxes. They are thing...

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

Okey I will try to wait for RX 480. But in case if I can't get my hands on it any other suggestions ?

54 minutes ago, ModestasHydro said:

It will be 225€ in Germany. 4GB version at least ... no idea about price for 8GB, but I guess around 250€

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

1 hour ago, ModestasHydro said:

Okey I will try to wait for RX 480. But in case if I can't get my hands on it any other suggestions ?

380 or even 280 they will go down

both of them are way more powerfull than a 950

I didn't know what to put here...