Z170 motherbroad suggestions

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for a new motherboard for an I7 6700k build. I would like good on broad fan control, at lest 1 m.2 slot, and good overclocking performance. thank you to everyone who helps and it is a pleasure to hear your input.

P.s The budget for the  motherbroad is $250 a the very max. lower would be great.

get something from asus

like the z170-a or pro or deluxe

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Does anyone know anything concerning asrock broads?

18 minutes ago, Copper317 said:

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for a new motherboard for an I7 6700k build. I would like good on broad fan control, at lest 1 m.2 slot, and good overclocking performance. thank you to everyone who helps and it is a pleasure to hear your input.

P.s The budget for the  motherbroad is $250 a the very max. lower would be great.

1. First, come here. If you'd like, you can also add a filter for the size.
  2. Then, open up every one of those mobos in another tab and keep only the ones you find pretty.
  3. Throw away the ones with less than 10 Power phases.
  4. Pick any of the remaining. It'll most likely have M.2, but double check just to make sure.
1 minute ago, Copper317 said:

Does anyone know anything concerning asrock broads?

They are fine, just as good as the other vendors. My personal favourite in terms of aesthetics, but that's just subjective.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

I have the Asus Z170-A for my 6700k and it works fine. memory overclocked to 3000MHz through XMP no problem, CPU to 4.6 GHz no problem, and amazing bios based fan control (Fan Xpert 3). I also like the white with blue highlights on the board. all of that combined with good connectivity, M.2 and a very affordable price make it a good investment imo