Broke College Kid ITX Conversion

Sorry for the all too familiar post. So I'll cut right to it. 

Current Build

NZXT Phantom

Some asus pqxwdnjo? mobo

i5 3750k

EVGA 660

Corsair RM800 (the long one)

and 4 sticks of 4gb ballistiX

I'm headed of pretty soon to college pursuing a degree in Big Data Analytics so i'll need a pretty handy dandy work station. Now I really don't want to bring the Phantom considering it will take up more space than my bed and I have been looking around for some relatively cheap and quality cases to accommodate my current build(excluding mobo). So far looking for cases my biggest restriction has been something that can fit my overkill PSU. aaaand here I am seeking information from the best group of nerds on the internet. I need some suggestions as to what I can do in terms of a case and a suitable LGA1155 mobo. 

Thanks guys! and gals.

CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.0Ghz GPU: EVGA 660 SC - Awaiting Gigabyte 770 HOF MOBO: Asus p8z77-V Pro PSU: Corsair CX600 - Awaiting Corsair RM850 Storage: 750GB Seagate SSHD + 500GB HDD - Awaiting 250GB Samsung 840 EVO RAM:  16GB ( 4x4GB ) Crucial BallistiX Sports - Awaiting Crucial BallistiX Tracer 16GB Kit Case: NZXT Phantom - Awaiting Undecided Upgrade CPU Cooler: NZXT Havik 140

1 minute ago, Khanzi said:

Sorry for the all too familiar post. So I'll cut right to it. 

Current Build

NZXT Phantom

Some asus pqxwdnjo? mobo

i5 3750k

EVGA 660

Corsair RM800 (the long one)

and 4 sticks of 4gb ballistiX

I'm headed of pretty soon to college pursuing a degree in Big Data Analytics so i'll need a pretty handy dandy work station. Now I really don't want to bring the Phantom considering it will take up more space than my bed and I have been looking around for some relatively cheap and quality cases to accommodate my current build(excluding mobo). So far looking for cases my biggest restriction has been something that can fit my overkill PSU. aaaand here I am seeking information from the best group of nerds on the internet. I need some suggestions as to what I can do in terms of a case and a suitable LGA1155 mobo. 

Thanks guys! and gals.

A Fractal Node 202 and a mini ITX board would do nicely, but you'd need a shorter PSU like a Corsair SF450.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

If you can find a socket 1155 mini-ITX motherboard, then a Corsair 250D would be a nice case for a dorm. Mine has a Corsair CX650M power supply, but there seems to be lots of extra space for a longer unit such as the RM800 (850?)

If you have to go for micro-ATX then a Corsair 350D might be nice.

A sieve may not hold water, but it will hold another sieve.

i5-6600, 16Gigs, ITX Corsair 250D, R9 390, 120Gig M.2 boot, 500Gig SATA SSD, no HDD

If you want the traditional form factor, go for a Cougar QBX. They run for about $60. For a super slim form factor the Fractal Node 202 is pretty sweet.

I'm also adopting the itx form factor for my junior year of school since I'll have a single room, but I'm taking the expensive route with an Ncase M1

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi