Zalman Reserator Max - Linus Loved it, No Review?

Zalman Reserator Max Unboxing & Overview

I think there has to be a date or something limiting Review info from being out...
Rushkit (TTL) has an Unboxing without a Review, he was also excited for results...

Well I am too, have been waiting for this video to appear somewhere on the net, with results, I obviously am putting off a CPU cooler buy if I'm interested in this.
Has Zalman restricted Linus from releasing the review?
Because I'd love to see it.
*& Ty WS

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

It's on its way I'm pretty sure.

They're very busy, they will post it whenever it's ready.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

I was more of the inclination that they have been restricted from showing it yet...

Because other reviewers have had it, and still no results in all this time since their unboxings...

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Don't want to drudge up a dead topic but was wondering if there was still going to be a review of this aio cooler. I'm in the market for a new cpu cooler and like the aspect of going with a liquid aio was possibly looking at this or one of the new Antec Kuhlers with the pump integrated with the fans. A review or comparison of them would be much appreciated to see if these new systems are better then the older ones.

Don't want to drudge up a dead topic but was wondering if there was still going to be a review of this aio cooler. I'm in the market for a new cpu cooler and like the aspect of going with a liquid aio was possibly looking at this or one of the new Antec Kuhlers with the pump integrated with the fans. A review or comparison of them would be much appreciated to see if these new systems are better then the older ones.

September 26

Been a month since this post

August 26

Over 2 months since the video post.

Don't expect it to happen. Doesn't take 2 1/2 months to test a cpu cooler. Unless Linus gets wind of this topic it won't happen.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

We tested it. Its results are included in this video:

We stopped doing standalone videos for the unboxing, THEN for the review, so we couldn't justify a separate video with just results.

Especially because they were not very exciting...

Linus I much appreciate you're work but even the video you put in your response is misleading. At the review and comparison part where it shows somewhat how the Zalman Resorator preformed Slick even said that he had the fan on the resorator turned down to 1100 rpm when it was designed to run much faster. He doesn't make it clear that if this was just to reduce noise or what not. He also said that he was going to redo the review and show the updated comparison with the review for the resorator at it's standard spec use not with the fan turned down. But thanks for some response I'll just have to look around more I guess to get the information I need.

• 3 months later...

i know this is an older post but have been looking at this cooler for a mini lan rig I'm putting together and was thinking about using this cpu cooler

one installation vid i found on the tubes {

}

makes mention of the fact if you follow the guide for installing the cpu bracket, as per the instructions it will be the wrong way around and will cause higher temps as a result of the block not being tight down properly

has anyone who has used this cooler noticed this happening ?