Replacing K70 leds

Badger906
Go to solution Solved by Naeaes,
3 minutes ago, Badger906 said:

I was hoping to avoid stripping it down for that lol only to rebuild it so I can use it in the time shipping takes

http://www.maxkeyboard.com/max-keyboard-blue-3mm-flangeless-replacement-led-for-backlit-mechanical-keyboard-110-pcs.html

so a week after I got a k70 keyboard they released the RGB version which I wish id have got as I hate the colour red... anywho I plan to change all the leds in my current one.

I know it can be done as ive seen posts on the net.. but I cant seem to find the specifications for the LEDs anywhere...

anybody know what the specs are or could link me to a site where someone has done this mode and explained the specs of them!

Any links greatly appreciated!

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

1 minute ago, Naeaes said:

Just measure it? Multimeter + caliper?

I was hoping to avoid stripping it down for that lol only to rebuild it so I can use it in the time shipping takes

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

6 minutes ago, Naeaes said:

thank you very much!! that was probably the fastest purchase they've ever had!! roll on soldering lots of leds!!