Case: NZXT S340 Matte Black/Blue Steel ATX Mid Tower Case 
Monitor:BenQ RL2455HM 24-inch LED 1ms 
Motherboard:ASUS P8Z68-V GEN3 
Cpu:Intel Core i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz 
Memory:G.SKILL Sniper Series 8GB DDR3 
Graphics Card: ASUS STRIX GTX970 4GB SLI Support 
Power Supply: SuperNOVA 850 B2 
Sound Card: HT | OMEGA Claro Halo 
Hard Drive 1: Samsung SSD 840 Pro Series (128GB) 
Hard Drive 2: Seagate Barracuda 1TB   

And i bought a new cpu,motherboard and a ram my new cpu is :Intel Core i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz LGA 1151, my new motherboard is ASUS Z170-A LGA 1151 and my new ram is G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) my question is that do i need to buy a cpu cooler if im not overclocking my new cpu?

Of course you should get a cooler if you don't have one, but doesn't have to be the best or expensive if you not overclocking. Something like Cooler Master Hyper 212 or Noctua NH-U9S will be more than enough for non overclocking and even with the cheapest CPU cooler that i listed, you should have some room for overclocking.

what kind of cpu cooler you guys recoomend for easy installation and to be not noisy? 

7 minutes ago, AmirAcle said:

what kind of cpu cooler you guys recoomend for easy installation and to be not noisy? 

As i said, Cooler Master Hyper 212 is good more than enough. You can watch the tutorial and see it for yourself.

Edit: But be careful buying air-cooler, it may be too high on your motherboard if you have a small chassi you wont be able to close the chassi in that case go for something smaller like Noctua NH-U9S but still you should do reserach before buying.

6 minutes ago, AmirAcle said:

What CPU cooler is in your current system?

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Cooler Noctua NH-D15S | MB Asus ROG Strix B550 A-Gaming | RAM 2 x G.Skill Trident Z Royal silver 16 GB @ 3200 MHz CL14 | GPU Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3070 Vision OC 8G

Case Fractal Design Define C TG | SSD(s) Boot: Samsung 970 EVO 250 GBPrograms: Samsung 970 EVO 1 TBData: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB | PSU Seasonic Focus GX 750W

Screen(s) Main: ViewSonic VX2758-2KP-mhd, Second: Asus PB277Q, Third: LG Flatron E2240T | Keyboard Ducky One (MX Blues) | Mouse Logitech G Pro Gaming

Sound Card: Asus Xonar D2X PCIe, System: Edifier R1280DB | OS Windows 10, 64 Bit

1 minute ago, intelCore said:

Thats a better question yet.

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

4 minutes ago, intelCore said:

I was going to ask too, but i think he has the intel stock cooler.

1 minute ago, CommanderAlex said:

Thats a better question yet.

You could just re-use that one since mounting holes for any LGA11XX sockets are the same and TDP of a 6700k is 4 watts lower than the i5 2500k.

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Cooler Noctua NH-D15S | MB Asus ROG Strix B550 A-Gaming | RAM 2 x G.Skill Trident Z Royal silver 16 GB @ 3200 MHz CL14 | GPU Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3070 Vision OC 8G

Case Fractal Design Define C TG | SSD(s) Boot: Samsung 970 EVO 250 GBPrograms: Samsung 970 EVO 1 TBData: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB | PSU Seasonic Focus GX 750W

Screen(s) Main: ViewSonic VX2758-2KP-mhd, Second: Asus PB277Q, Third: LG Flatron E2240T | Keyboard Ducky One (MX Blues) | Mouse Logitech G Pro Gaming

Sound Card: Asus Xonar D2X PCIe, System: Edifier R1280DB | OS Windows 10, 64 Bit

The Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo is a pretty good cooler, it keeps my 4790k nice and cool, never took out that stock cooler. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

1 minute ago, AmirAcle said:

I HAVE THE   intel stock cooler

Unless you were not satisfied with the temps and you really want to get a new one because this one was too loud or whatever you could just take that one and see how it performs. Can always upgrade later if you see the need to.

29 minutes ago, AmirAcle said:

Hi guys so my current computer spec are this 

OS: Windows 10 64 Bit Pro Consoles Playstation 4, Wii U 
Case: NZXT S340 Matte Black/Blue Steel ATX Mid Tower Case 
Monitor:BenQ RL2455HM 24-inch LED 1ms 
Motherboard:ASUS P8Z68-V GEN3 
Cpu:Intel Core i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz 
Memory:G.SKILL Sniper Series 8GB DDR3 
Graphics Card: ASUS STRIX GTX970 4GB SLI Support 
Power Supply: SuperNOVA 850 B2 
Sound Card: HT | OMEGA Claro Halo 
Hard Drive 1: Samsung SSD 840 Pro Series (128GB) 
Hard Drive 2: Seagate Barracuda 1TB   

And i bought a new cpu,motherboard and a ram my new cpu is :Intel Core i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz LGA 1151, my new motherboard is ASUS Z170-A LGA 1151 and my new ram is G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) my question is that do i need to buy a cpu cooler if im not overclocking my new cpu?

The 6700k doesn't include a cooler, but teh cooler that you have for your 2500k will work fine.

oh i seee i can use the old intel stock cooler for my new cpu and if i need a cpu cooler i can buy in future?

1 minute ago, intelCore said:

Unless you were not satisfied with the temps and you really want to get a new one because this one was too loud or whatever you could just take that one and see how it performs. Can always upgrade later if you see the need to.

Id put the cooler on and run a monitoring app in the background and see if its thermal trottling when gaming or doing what ever your normally do(100C)

29 minutes ago, AmirAcle said:

my question is that do i need to buy a cpu cooler if im not overclocking my new cpu?

you should be questioning yore intentions

you bought a overclocking chip that you wont overclock...

you could save a lot more by getting a similar 6700 or xeon cpu if you dont intend to overclock.

Just now, AmirAcle said:

I HAVE THE   intel stock cooler

I wouldn't recommend the stock cooler, you already paid around 340$ for the CPU might as well pay 30$ for the  Cooler Master Hyper 212, it's really good cooler and quite.

1 minute ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Id put the cooler on and run a monitoring app in the background and see if its thermal trottling when gaming or doing what ever your normally do(100C)

it should never be above 85, thats the breaking point.

Just now, AmirAcle said:

i will get the The Cooler Master Hyper 212

thats a fair choice even for a mild oc, 

but please i hope you were just curious and not serious (hey that rhymes)

3 minutes ago, AmirAcle said:

i will get the The Cooler Master Hyper 212

What chassi are you using for your new build?