Replacing Fans on a Cooler

Hello...

I want to replace my current CPU cooler with a quieter version. I have an HP Envy Phoenix with a Core i7 6700. The case is very compact so most after market coolers will not fit (145mm of clearance) so it needs to be something like the  Hyper TX3 EVO from Cooler Master. This comes with a 92mm fan but can it be replaced with a standard 3pin case fan from Be Quiet (already have one in the case) without issue? Be Quiet et-al don't seem to sell 4pin fans. There is also no rear access to the Motherboard but the TX3 can apparently be installed without this access.

thank you for any assistance, have a nice evening... :o1

The Cryorig H7 is a full-size 120mm fan/cooler that stands 145mm tall. If you can find it, it'll perform better than a TX3 would.

Generally speaking, as long as the replacement fan fits the mounting mechanism for the OEM fan, it shouldn't be an issue.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

I think 3 pin fan will work just fine but probably you will end up using any sort of software to control its speed because as far as i am informed 

4 pin and 3 pin fans use different ways to control their speed. Doesnt Hyper TX3 come with its own fan ? 

AMD Phenom II X6 1055T |Asus M4A88T-M |A-DATA 8 GB(4x2) @1333|Asus R7 360 2G OC|Asus TA-M1|Hitachi 7211 1TB|Fortron 460W|Windows 10 pro 64

The TX3 does come with its own fan but it is, according to some reviews, not that quiet... thank you. Also, the 145mm would actually make contact with the edge of the case, so sadly cannot use that one.