Psychology II

Merc.

I would say this relates to my shyness a lot. I feel like inferior compared to others. For instance let's say that someone is really really good at sports. I simply feel like that I "can't talk" to him/her because he/she is so good at sports because I'm not. Simply said I'm not worthy enough to talk to him/her because I haven't achieved something as good as he/she has. (In this case good sportiness...) This same goes for social people vs me. Me as a incredibly shy and the other one super social person. Basically I'm not in a same "social level" as he/she is

What is this? Why? and how to get rid of these thoughts?

(Linustechtips community forgive me for these stupid questions. :D  ) 

King of Off Topic.

7 minutes ago, Merc. said:

I would say this relates to my shyness a lot. I feel like inferior compared to others. For instance let's say that someone is really really good at sports. I simply feel like that I "can't talk" to him/her because he/she is so good at sports because I'm not. Simply said I'm not worthy enough to talk to him/her because I haven't achieved something as good as he/she has. (In this case good sportiness...) This same goes for social people vs me. Me as a incredibly shy and the other one super social person. Basically I'm not in a same "social level" as he/she is

What is this? Why? and how to get rid of these thoughts?

(Linustechtips community forgive me for these stupid questions. :D  ) 

It seems like you have confidence issues. My top tip: act normal. The closest way I can relate is when talking to celebs/youtubers etc. just realize that theyre human too. Simply because theyre better at sports or more social doesnt mean theyll reject or turn you away. 

- snip-

Stop caring so much about how other people perceive you because most of the time, people don't care/have their own issues. Also, just because you're introverted doesn't mean you have to be shy. Shyness comes from insecurity so work on personal development.

Go to the gym, it'll help boost your confidence.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

4 minutes ago, eLucid said:

Stop caring so much about how other people perceive you because most of the time, people don't care/have their own issues. Also, just because you're introverted doesn't mean you have to be shy. Shyness comes from insecurity so work on personal development.

Go to the gym, it'll help boost your confidence.

1. I don't want to people consider me as an idiot... Damn. they might think I'm an idiot because I don't talk.

2. I go to gym five times a week and it's not building up my self-confidence...

King of Off Topic.