Skyrim Graphical Setup GTX 970

I've been playing modded Skyrim for a while and was looking at a setup that will hold 50-60+FPS on a 970 4GB.

I know all the gameplay mods that I want but when it comes to graphics I tend to get everything and they end up overwriting each other into a big mess.

I'd like to be able to have this ENB http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/822/?
and Flora Overhaul http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/141/?

I tend to just explore the world and do quests as I run into them. Mainly looking for nice flora and water. And a rough install order + .ini tweaks that are needed if possible.

Thanks heaps.

Corsair Air 540 - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Z170 - Corsair HX850i - Intel i7 6700K - Corsair H100i Pro - Gigabyte RX 5700 XT 8GB - 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2400 - Samsung 860 QVO 1TB - Samsung 850 500GB - WD Black 4TB

Use LOOT to get your load order in place once you have all the mods you want.

As far as visual mods go, straight up the best one is SMIMM, static mesh improvement mod. If you don't have it, get it right now, seriously great mod.

Then get the immersive settlements, patrols, monsters, armor, and weapons mods. Adds so much, and the armor and weapons are balanced too, and mostly lore friendly.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

10 minutes ago, Atmos said:

Use LOOT to get your load order in place once you have all the mods you want.

As far as visual mods go, straight up the best one is SMIMM, static mesh improvement mod. If you don't have it, get it right now, seriously great mod.

Then get the immersive settlements, patrols, monsters, armor, and weapons mods. Adds so much, and the armor and weapons are balanced too, and mostly lore friendly.

Has immersive patrols gotten better lately? i remember the last time i used it, The troops just ended up in a big cluster east of Helgen until the papyrus script just gave up

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

I use Mod Organizer which has LOOT built in. I was referring to the installation process when you have multiple texture mods and they sometimes need to overwrite each other. Looking for something a little more specific e.g These mods > this install order > these .ini edits. Thanks Atmos for your response nonetheless. 

Corsair Air 540 - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Z170 - Corsair HX850i - Intel i7 6700K - Corsair H100i Pro - Gigabyte RX 5700 XT 8GB - 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2400 - Samsung 860 QVO 1TB - Samsung 850 500GB - WD Black 4TB

1 minute ago, Johannes_Lazor said:

Has immersive patrols gotten better lately? i remember the last time i used it, The troops just ended up in a big cluster east of Helgen until the papyrus script just gave up

Yes I've used it in the last 6 months and it works fine. 

6 minutes ago, Johannes_Lazor said:

Last time I ran through skyrim (about a month ago) it was doing fine. Helgen certainly had more traffic than say whiterun, but there were patrols in other areas quite often. I put in about 60hrs of gameplay on that run before I got too mad to continue. (Had my game setup to be basically skyrim: prepare to die edition. one or two hits would kill you, enemies died in one to two hits/arrows, that sort of thing. big enemies though were much ahrder to kill, and much more dangerous, one shotting you if you took a direct hit.)

Here's a list of the mods I was running for a great looking skyrim, but a very... VERY hard skyrim run through. (also note a lot of work went into tweaking settings in game of the mods to get hitpoints and damage dealt just right.)

A Quality World Map and Solstheim Map - with roads

Apocalypse - Magic of skyrim

Bandolier bags and pouches

Belt Fastened Quivers

Bijin Warmaidens

Campfire Complete Camping System

Camping kit of the Northern Ranger

Cloaks of Skyrim

Combat Evolved Base Game Ver

Combat Evolved - Combat Evolved

Deadly Combat - Deadly Combat

Deadly Dragons

Deadly Mutilation

Enhanced Blood Textures

Enhanced Landscapes

Falskaar
Fores New Idles in Skyrim

Guard Dialog Overhaul

Immersive Armors

Immersive College of Winterhold

Immersive Aptrols - DLC Aggro

Immersive Patrols - Vanilla Aggro

Immersive Settlements

Immersive Weapons

Immersive Armor (hothtrooper44)

Interesting NPCs

JaySuS Swords

Moonpath to Elsweyr

More Apocalypse

One Tweak

Ordinator Perks of Skrim

Paladin Armor set and artifacts

Path of Sorcery Magic perk overhaul

Path of sorcery magic perk overhaul, apocalypse patch

Pretty Eyes

Realistic Ragdolls and Force

Realistic Water Two

Realvision ENB

Relighting skyrim series

Reverse crafting

SKSE

Skyrim enhanced camera

Skyrim Community Uncapper

Skyrim HD 2k Textures

Skryim flora Overhaul

Skyrim Immersive creatures

SkyTEST

SkyUI

Sounds of Skyrim - Civilizations

Sounds of Skyrim - Dungeons

Sounds of Skyrim - The Wilds

Static Mesh Improvement Mod

Staves of Skyrim

Superio Lore-friendly hair

TES5LODGen

The Dance of Death

The Eyes of Beauty - Player

UFO Follower overhaul

Ultimate HD Fire Effects

Unofficial Skyrim Patch (I use legendary edition because i play legendary edition, use what the correct type for your version of skyrim)

Wet and Cold

Words Dawn - Enchanted loot and RPG attributes in Skyrim

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

2 minutes ago, TiTANiTE said:

Yes I've used it in the last 6 months and it works fine. 

Nice, might add it later. i will start a new skyrim playthrough when i am done with Fallout 4.

A graphical mod for skyrim which i would recommend is Imaginator, It allows for very fine adjustement of saturation, light and shadows without any performance impact. It really gives the final Umph to make the game custom

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

Just now, Johannes_Lazor said:

Nice, might add it later. i will start a new skyrim playthrough when i am done with Fallout 4.

A graphical mod for skyrim which i would recommend is Imaginator, It allows for very fine adjustement of saturation, light and shadows. It really gives the final Umph to make the game custom

Yep I'm looking at adding that one once I've got a stable build. Currently reinstalling Skyrim to start fresh. The Far Harbor DLC just released as well. 

Beyond what my PC can do so I've not tested them together myself, but they're the ones I'm wanting to try the most when I get a rig that has actually has a pair of bawlz.

On 5/19/2016 at 4:17 AM, MoonSpot said:

Beyond what my PC can do so I've not tested them together myself, but they're the ones I'm wanting to try the most when I get a rig that has actually has a pair of bawlz.

They look interesting! I'll test them out. Thanks.